• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serge Aurier

Serge said: “This is a huge and exciting opportunity at a massive football club and I am determined to prove myself as a professional both on and off the pitch. This is a fresh start for me and I will do everything to make the Spurs fanbase, which is huge and diverse, proud of me. The fans are the most important people at any club and I am looking forward to showing them and everyone at Spurs the real Serge Aurier.”

As a social liberal, this is an encouraging first statement (even if Donna Cullen probably wrote it!)

"This is a huge and exciting opportunity at a massive football club and I am determined to prove myself as a professional both on and off the pitch. This is a fresh start for me and I will do everything to make the Spurs fanbase, which is huge and diverse, proud of me. The fans are the most important people at any club and I am looking forward to showing them and everyone at Spurs the real Serge Aurier.”

Woo-hoo! Finally I can write that I'm very excited with this transfer (didn't want to jinx anything)!
Aurier is a defenite upgrade on Trippier.
Think we've made an excellent piece of business selling Walker, who didn't want to be at the club, and getting Aurier for half of Walker's money.

Looks to me like we have 'beefed' an already good defence, especially seeing the way all 3 signings 'like a tackle'

Those quotes are a huge statement. Hopefully he tows the line and lives up to the promise of a fresh start.. Poch won't tolerate any less.

Huge signing though, well chuffed.

Bit of a coup.

Great statement from the player. Now time to let him settle, and let his football do the talking.

012%2Ball%2Bof%2Bteam%2B1.png

Back