• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Season Ticket Renewal Talk

It's not like we have to pay right now, we have until the end of April to decide. Two years ago the window for renewal was from 17 March to 1 May.
Was it really?! Maybe it’s just tweaked something in me about it being psychological about it being April instead of May!

Now that reselling tickets on the exchange has massively dried up I wont be renewing.

Does anyone know how to remove the season ticket, whilst renewing the membership?

Presumably you just let the season ticket renewal deadline elapse and then anyone can have a membership and just apply for it?

What they saying?
I just think the timing of it didn’t land well, a third of the season to go and having just lost to a championship side and it felt earlier than usual (although as Jordinho just said this might be more the fact it’s April as opposed to beginning of May. Last year it was mid May so in effect you are paying an annual subscription renewal before the year is up.

Now that reselling tickets on the exchange has massively dried up I wont be renewing.

Does anyone know how to remove the season ticket, whilst renewing the membership?

Presumably you just let the season ticket renewal deadline elapse and then anyone can have a membership and just apply for it?
That’s a shame, have you had the ticket long? I presume loyalty points are retained if you stay a member at least?

Im signed up, your money you makes your choice. I know now that in the next 5 years I am going to sign up, its my club and my choice and will do so regardless of comps, players or level we play at. For me its all abit of bluster

Amen brother.

That’s a shame, have you had the ticket long? I presume loyalty points are retained if you stay a member at least?

Since we moved to Wembley. Not sure on points but they are kind of meaningless I believe, unless its an away game or cup final.

At least this way I also get to sit in different parts of the stadium.

Since we moved to Wembley. Not sure on points but they are kind of meaningless I believe, unless its an away game or cup final.

At least this way I also get to sit in different parts of the stadium.
Yeah, I’ve not got enough for an away game but I do have for a cup final which makes the incentive to renew a lot bigger

Renewed my ST, was tempted to wait a bit but realised I would definitely be renewing so might as well get it out the way.

Spoke to the guys around me and they're renewing and staying where they are. Not going to leave them or Spurs (despite the cross bar and top of the net obscuring my view). Was alway going to renew (never an option not to) but will also stay where I am. COYS!

Will be renewing and hopefully will get to move in to safe standing next season.

As a previous poster said, supported all my life and won’t be chucking it in now. Would be renewing even if we dropped in to league two.

Back