• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Season Ticket Renewal Talk

Something that I found very strange was that they were going WAY down the waiting list to invite people to buy a new ST for next season with (seemingly) all on the waiting list having a chance of getting in quickly and snapping one up, irrespective of their position on the list. Have I missed something here and was there something in place that would (e.g) have one or two days for those under (say) 10,000 on the list, then same for next 10,000, and so on?

I think previously the club had 42,000 ST holders. If we assume the standard 5% non renewal rate (it was actually a lot higher this year) then that is 2,100 given up STs. Add on the 2,500 new STs and that's 4,600 ST's available. Allowing one or two day windows for 0 to 10,000, 10,001 to 20,000, etc would seem the right way to allow them to be purchased (as I'm sure the actual ratio of people that want one compared to people on the waiting list is likely to be reasonably low. As the number of ST's available reduces the waiting list portion allowed to apply could also reduce accordingly (i.e. when under 2,000 ST's available groups of 5,000 could be allowed in to attempt to get one, under 1,000 then 3,000 allowed in etc...

Otherwise there is a risk that people very high up on the list could get a season ticket at the expense of somebody who has been waiting for several years just because they are quicker/better at using the app.

Another question I have is whether the club ever move ST holder's seats slightly to ensure they have more ST's available in groups of 2 or more seats? I've had an ST for eons now and never been moved but it would make sense if the club reserved the right to move a person by (say) 1 or 2 seats to reduce the number of singles.

I think that is a great idea.... Worth a dedicated post/forum?... I pity those who end up sitting amongst my group however! :D
All we need to put is our customer reference number and our surname too I think, might be worth setting a new post, i'll do it
I know what you mean too, my group is pretty awesome really

Shall we do that on here ??
All add each other to our networks, might make sense especially if people can't make every game at least you know the ticket would be going to a fellow glory gloryer
Really good idea Marky.

I’ve got a little three month old Hotspur who I think will dictate I’ll only be able to go to a handful of games this year. This would make leasing out my single ticket a lot easier, assuming demand drops off.

Agree, it's a good idea.

(I'm sure everyone on here is fine, as we are all good upstanding people (well, not upstanding in the ground of course) of high repute, but it is worth remembering if you share your ticket, and the person using it does something that gets them thrown out or in some kind of trouble, then you can also be held responsible and also have your ST suspended. You'd have to be some kind of **** of the highest order to do that to someone who's shared their ticket with you, but I did hear of it happening to someone who shared to a friend of a friend).

Agree, it's a good idea.

(I'm sure everyone on here is fine, as we are all good upstanding people (well, not upstanding in the ground of course) of high repute, but it is worth remembering if you share your ticket, and the person using it does something that gets them thrown out or in some kind of trouble, then you can also be held responsible and also have your ST suspended. You'd have to be some kind of **** of the highest order to do that to someone who's shared their ticket with you, but I did hear of it happening to someone who shared to a friend of a friend).
This way the person who takes the ticket will have registered in some way to get a CRN and there may be identity checks to confirm covid status too, so that would hopefully leave any sanction due to misbehaviour the responsibility of the attendee!

Wait, that makes no sense. So i have to buy a childs season ticket somewhere random and hope i can move?!
I think you’d be able to ask them to find you two together as a condition of buying a ticket rather than just buy blind?

A long time ago I got a ticket on my own and the following season my friend who’d had his a few years early moved with me into two vacated seats.
In the lower shelf side too, bloody loved that seat :(

and again, this is all dependent on Spurs actually picking up my constant emails to them. Not one phone number exists on the website to call the ticket office, pretty farcical.

and again, this is all dependent on Spurs actually picking up my constant emails to them. Not one phone number exists on the website to call the ticket office, pretty farcical.

Have you not tried getting in touch with a major retailer? Only interested in Facebook, twitter, you tube and other mediums. Sales are their only concern, customer services is a bucket for queries.

There's a phone number on Google for Tottenham ticket office?

I spoke to them during lockdown regarding my match ticket for both the NLD and LC Final

Quick update, called the Ticket Office and the wonderful staff resolved the issue. I did have to relocate to a different block which is a bit disappointing as was close to friends, but it means i have 2 seats with my little mini me so who cares.

Also, found out when the club flog the tickets they sell them as 2 adults. Levy'd.

Quick update, called the Ticket Office and the wonderful staff resolved the issue. I did have to relocate to a different block which is a bit disappointing as was close to friends, but it means i have 2 seats with my little mini me so who cares.

Also, found out when the club flog the tickets they sell them as 2 adults. Levy'd.
So no concessions at all ??

0344 844 0102.
Agree its hard to find these things on a website, but it took me 5 seconds to Google.

So no concessions at all ??
Concessions are only in limited parts of the ground. I’d imagine there aren’t two or more together in the those areas. Existing ST holders get to move first though so it may be possible to move seats in a year or two’s time and get a concession.

Hi all, brand new forum member But decades long fan.
Gonna try and get 2 ST for me and my 17 Yr old boy in morning.
What do you think my chances are?
I've read I can't buy in South Stand due to son being technically a junior member.
Don't really care where we are in the stadium just excited to get foot in the door.

Back