• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ryan Mason

Wow. For a manager to visit a squad player even though it's a serious injury...
Do you mean a rival player? Maybe Conte just wanted to
a) steal his grapes
b) walk around the hospital touching things
c) threaten Ryan with a dirty fish

We shall never know

yes i mean a rival squad player - I mean its Mason, not Dele or Kane or Eriksen; some managers do that to deliberately get in the news or on the behest of the club.

Do you mean a rival player? Maybe Conte just wanted to
a) steal his grapes
b) walk around the hospital touching things
c) threaten Ryan with a dirty fish

We shall never know

I like this big conte-mason bromance story.

We've not had anything like this since alli left dier for grealish, or even the sonny and wimmer days

I like this big conte-mason bromance story.

We've not had anything like this since alli left dier for grealish, or even the sonny and wimmer days

It just means that Conte will take Mason with him when he flounces off to Serie A next year, and we will have to choose between Ledley and Pleat as caretakers.

Mason was a pretty big money signing for Hull he would have been one of their marquee players!
Yep
He was a very good player
He wasn’t world class but he was actually a key player for us in Pochs first years too
I was at the forest game when he scored and it was a big lift

Hope he's doing ok after that big collision yesterday. I think he needs to get Petr Cech's old headgear on in preparation for injury time rugby tackles from Italian hardmen midfielders like that.

Head coach again. He’s the next David Pleat.

I remember suggesting that the first non-competitive game at the Levydrome should be 1st team against possible/juniors/whatever - the latter managed by Mason. Just as a character against whom no-one would take against as an in-house 'opponent'.

Here we are - he's manager, albeit temporarily - for the 1st team. I hope we become competitive.

Dear All,

Sunday’s performance against Saudi Sportswashing Machine was wholly unacceptable. It was devastating to see. We can look at many reasons why it happened and whilst myself, the Board, the coaches and players must all take collective responsibility, ultimately the responsibility is mine.

Cristian will leave his current role along with his coaching staff. Cristian stepped in at a difficult point in our season and I want to thank him for the professional manner in which he and his coaching staff have conducted themselves during such a challenging time. We wish him and his staff well.

Ryan Mason will take over Head Coach duties with immediate effect. Ryan knows the Club and the players well. We shall update further on his coaching staff in due course.

I met with the Player Committee today - the squad is determined to pull together to ensure the strongest possible finish to the season. We are all clear we need to deliver performances which earn your amazing support.

COYS, Daniel

Club update from Daniel | Tottenham Hotspur

I am not sure I even know what to think any more.

I fell just a little bit sorry for Stellini (I mean a teeny, teeny bit) - he tried to change things and it went horrendously wrong. But he should have recognised it wasn't the right time with the available players. That's on him, but he did at least recognise it and take the blame.
But he shouldn't have had the role anyway so ultimately no issue with him leaving, but we really are in an unholy mess right now.

Also, the "Player Committee"??? I recall something a while ago about our senior players, so that would be LLoris, Kane, Dier and ??
Well let's see them show it in their actions. Words are easy etc. etc.

Good luck Ryan. You are going to need it.

(Now somebody please buy the ticket I have put on the Exchange (not mine). Block 112. Row 11.)

Back