• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Redknapp

Grays_1890

Colin Calderwood
I know I am going to get slaughtered for this but a forum is here to share information.

Have had it on good authority that there is a compensation package on the table from Spurs in return for the departure of Mr Redknapp, apparently it is small in financial terms however Spurs are keen to bring in a new boss.

What is good authority?

Who has told you?

Until these questions are answered, there is no point in this thread.

I know I am going to get slaughtered for this but a forum is here to share information.

Have had it on good authority that there is a compensation package on the table from Spurs in return for the departure of Mr Redknapp, apparently it is small in financial terms however Spurs are keen to bring in a new boss.

Are you saying we're firing him? Or that he is off elsewhere?

Ok, no abuse please.
Ridicule is fine, just no abuse.
He did say he expected to gat slaug

For all we know you could have just made this up.

If you are here to 'share information' as the forums are for, then share the information that lead to you finding this out.

To be fair, I don't have a record of coming on here and claiming to know lots about all that has gone on. I will be coy on how I came about the information because of people's jobs but whats the point in being told something if you can not share it?

I am not sure if I believe it will materialise as happening but alas it is what I was told.

Ultimately the information is there, if you believe it, don't or take it with a pinch of salt then so be it

no slaughter, but im not sure Levy would get rid of Redknapp. If anything i think its Redknapp that would walk out on us for a Chelsea if they came knocking, but Levy wouldnt choose to sack him..imv

Maybe he wouldnt and I am also getting my head round why, how or the reasoning, but like I said, that is what I was told.

To be fair, I don't have a record of coming on here and claiming to know lots about all that has gone on. I will be coy on how I came about the information because of people's jobs but whats the point in being told something if you can not share it?

I am not sure if I believe it will materialise as happening but alas it is what I was told.

Ultimately the information is there, if you believe it, don't or take it with a pinch of salt then so be it

Which is the problem. If you had been, and you'd been correct before, then this might be believable.

Grays 1890 - you may be a little unaware but this forum generally doesn't take to ITK too well - don't take it personally and if possibly try and give a little more back up to what you are saying ;)

thanks for the info Grays

not sure if 'Arry would consider leaving considering the team and opportunity he's got but I wouldn't be hurt if he decided to take the money and run. He's done very well for us but this might just be exactly what we need to go top 3 and beyond.

Saying this is true, which I don't think it is, then where does that leave us? Either the chairman wants him to stay or leave. This 'option' to leave is doing nobody any good. Either back him 100% or get rid.

Well you have to start from somewhere.....

If you want the Source then PM me

you dont have to name anyone and get people into trouble,but in your opinion is the source a top one, like someone close to the club, or is it a mate that knows a mate that knows a pal?

Ohhh I am not going to take it personally, if people want to believe it or not, its up to them really. I could easily make up an elaborate story of how I came about the information to fulfill that hunger but I wont because of protecting someones job really.

Back