• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

Anyone But Liverpool

I've actually decided that i want them to win the league tbh. If United were in the mix up i would prefer they win it but the other options disgust me.

Liverpool play awesome football and deserve it based on performances that's for sure.

Who do people prefer win this?

What a goal by Sterling.

Would prefer City personally, but at the end of the day if Liverpool win it then fair dos, they are playing great football, as much as people hate them, it cant be denied.
Unfortunatley it would mean we wouldnt hear the end of it

Hart was too far out, he couldn't cover his angles. There was additionally no communication between Kompany & Hart, they shifted almost as one to give an open goal to Sterling.

Cool head and excellent technique from Sterling to take the chance. Suarez with a great ball through too for the goal.

I've actually decided that i want them to win the league tbh. If United were in the mix up i would prefer they win it but the other options disgust me.

Liverpool play awesome football and deserve it based on performances that's for sure.[/QUOTE]

Yes, spot on. It might not be a popular viewpoint, but its true

I'd rather Arsenal won it than Liverpool tbh. **** fans may be ****ers, but Liverpool fans are on a different planet altogether.

I really like how Pool attack straight from kick off (today it was Coutinho who ran with the ball from the off). Compare that to our thick as pig **** team that think it's a good idea going backwards and doing diddly squat but lose possession after kick off.

Back