• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

Liverpool and United losing. We can breathe easy for another year.

Next season will be the real test for Liverpool, with CL football and not being underdogs as this year.

United I think will be up there next year with a new manager, probably a few big signings and no European distraction. Might even win it.

Next season will be the real test for Liverpool, with CL football and not being underdogs as this year.

United I think will be up there next year with a new manager, probably a few big signings and no European distraction. Might even win it.

i would make liverpool <50% to make the top four next season. their fans could be in for a really dissapointing season (given their performance this season, and their fan's overall delusion when it comes to their team).

I can't see united being that much better, they need a new defence and a new midfield, it will take time to get them playing as a unit whoever takes over

i would make liverpool <50% to make the top four next season. their fans could be in for a really dissapointing season (given their performance this season, and their fan's overall delusion when it comes to their team).

I think so too. Chelski, City, United and **** will be the top four, IMO. Not necessarily in that order. Liverpool would have to overcome **** and/or United if they want another top four finish, I think. Hopefully we'll be up there challenging as well.

obviously city and chelsea are almost garunteed (emphasis on almost. they could miss out too like chelsea did a few years back). but i would make arsenal marginally over 50% to make it again. but tbh i really don't see much in it between us, lpool and man utd. i actually wouldn't be surprised if lpool are the worst of these 3 teams next year. i genuinely think if we get a bit of luck, our players could gel. and if that happens, we're right in it. player for player, lpool are the worst of all the teams fighting for top four in my opinion.

guys like allen, coutinho and sterling are "rubbish" (relatively of course) imo. and the lpool squad is full of players of this calibre. theyre no different to the likes of chadli execpt that theyre in a team that is well balanced for them to shine. coutinho has missed out on the brazil sqaud (and if worldcup squads were 30man, he still wouldve missed out. paulinho on the other hand has made it). sterling is no different to townsend. he's just on form atm. just like townsend was a few months back. and if joe allen is the welsh xavi, eriksen is the danish maradona.

Last edited:
obviously city and chelsea are almost garunteed (emphasis on almost. they could miss out too like chelsea did a few years back). but i would make arsenal marginally over 50% to make it again. but tbh i really don't see much in it between us, lpool and man utd. i actually wouldn't be surprised if lpool are the worst of these 3 teams next year. i genuinely think if we get a bit of luck, our players could gel. and if that happens, we're right in it. player for player, lpool are the worst of all the teams fighting for top four in my opinion.

guys like allen, coutinho and sterling are "rubbish" (relatively of course) imo. and the lpool squad is full of players of this calibre. theyre no different to the likes of chadli execpt that theyre in a team that is well balanced for them to shine. coutinho has missed out on the brazil sqaud (and if worldcup squads were 30man, he still wouldve missed out. paulinho on the other hand has made it). sterling is no different to townsend. he's just on form atm. just like townsend was a few months back. and if joe allen is the welsh xavi, eriksen is the danish maradona.

I think Joe Allen's the Welsh Busquets.

http://www.statsbomb.com/2014/01/what-does-a-great-defensive-midfielder-look-like/

Thats a relief. There is a family in the next village who are absolute vile scum, the wife/mother has caused so much hurt to people I care about and we were forced into making a big decision last year regarding our daughter because of all the **** that was going on. This family are also Liverpool fans and the thought of them celebrating made me feel sick to the pit of my stomach. The thought of driving past their house in the morning with the flags and banners out well I would probably have to fight the compulsion to set the lot on fire!! Now just got to hope that there is such a thing as karma.

Aguero can still not speak / understand much English? how long as he been in this country?

Argentinians hey.......Poch wont speak to the cameras in english, Lamela it seems is still a way off

well done Pellegrini.....im very happy for him. class class act =D>=D>

BnXh4IXIAAEo33a.jpg

Back