• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT Tottenham v Watford**

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pirate55

The Last Man Standing 17/18
The day of the match and still no OMT . Really hope the players don't take it so lightly. With our injury list, tonight's game is vital to get us back in the winning groove. Goals have dried up lately - we need Son to shine tonight, We also need to start converting from set pieces - 12 corners v Palace and not a sniff. There were crucial penalties in the City and Arsenal games last night. COYS. Must win. Let's get revenge for defeat at Elton's gaf.

Key info

Where: Ossies knees
When: Tonight 8pm

Be there or be square.

Required Team:

..............................Lloris................................

..............Toby..........Sanchez...........Verts.............

Aurier/KWP".............................................Rose

....................Winks..........Dier...........................

............................Eriksen...............................

................Lucas............Son..............................

No mercy.

Lloris
Alderweireld...Foyth....Vertonghen
Walker-Peters.....Sissoko.....Dier.................Rose
Lamela......Eriksen
Son​

Last edited:
Need Sissoko and Dier for this one.

The Watford midfield is tough - though Doucoure missing is a plus.

Trippier needs dropping and Rose needs to start.

Lloris
Aurier, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose
Winks, Sissoko
Lamela, Eriksen, Lucas
Son

Gazzaniga, Sanchez, Trippier, Dier, Wanyama, Sterling, Llorente

Expecting us to be much stronger than Sunday with all the rested players back plus Son. I would go for:

Lloris
Aurier, Toby, Jan, Rose
Dier, Winks
Lamela, Eriksen, Moura
Son

Subs: Gazza, Llorente, Sissoko, Foyth, KWP, Wanyama, Skipp

Just wonder though whether Poch will be cautious and start Llorente with Son on the bench. After his performance at Palace on Sunday, Foyth deserves to be picked ahead of Sanchez

ICYMI…

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/ne...-raindrops and roses and whiskers on kittens/

Heung-Min Son and Moussa Sissoko are back in the frame for our Premier League clash against Watford on Wednesday night (8pm).

Sonny missed our last three matches against Fulham, Chelsea and Palace as he represented South Korea in the Asian Cup. He arrived back in the UK at the weekend after losing in the quarter-finals of the competition against Qatar on Friday.

Moussa has returned to training with the squad after a knee injury sustained in the Carabao Cup semi-final, second leg at Stamford Bridge kept him out of the reckoning for Selhurst Park on Sunday.

Ben Davies, who picked up a groin injury in the second leg against Chelsea, is continuing to be assessed and remains unavailable to face Watford.

Meanwhile, Dele Alli (hamstring) and Harry Kane (ankle) continue their rehabilitation.

Has anyone done the double over us as yet this season?

Guessing with Liverpool and City both away still to come there's a high possibility. But there's always one other dodgy team. I think it could be Watford.

0-1. Panic buttons at the ready and knees fully jerked.

Batten down the hatches, it's a Pirate OMT
giphy.gif

I think Sonny will struggle a bit, he seems quite run down. If we aren't winning after 60 minutes, he'll be empty. And we bring on ... Llorente. Hmm, I want Kane and Alli back!

Would not surprise me if we struggle, we really need Eriksen/Moura/Lamela to contribute goals during this month

Apart from maybe the travel he won’t have played more games than anyone else we’re expecting to play will he?

I think Sonny will struggle a bit, he seems quite run down. If we aren't winning after 60 minutes, he'll be empty. And we bring on ... Llorente. Hmm, I want Kane and Alli back!

Would not surprise me if we struggle, we really need Eriksen/Moura/Lamela to contribute goals during this month
He’s played 3 games since the 16 Jan. No idea how travel might effect him, but minutes on the pitch should not be an issue.

Apart from maybe the travel he won’t have played more games than anyone else we’re expecting to play will he?
I think there is a huge psychological toll for Son, when he represents South Korea.
A bit like when Beckham played for England, huge press attention, screaming fans, not a moment's peace, then it all goes wrong.
He said himself he had nothing in the tank and didn't perform out there.

So I doubt he will last the distance tonight, after travelling back.

I think there is a huge psychological toll for Son, when he represents South Korea.
A bit like when Beckham played for England, huge press attention, screaming fans, not a moment's peace, then it all goes wrong.
He said himself he had nothing in the tank and didn't perform out there.

So I doubt he will last the distance tonight, after travelling back.

Agree plus I don’t want him to play the full 90 tonight (if possible) we need him for Saturday.

Back