• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: ***TOTTENHAM v sunderland***

I'd be in a mental asylum. Missing half my hair, naked and sucking on a bottle of valiums.

I'd be in the next ward too. Cant remember the last time I was at a Spurs match and didnt need to be looking at how many minutes were left, even 3-1 up v City I was nervy

Also, no matter what happens in the Arsenal-Wigan (which I expect Arsenal to win) I don't want any of our players or coaches shooting their mouths off before Sunday. Notice how quiet Arsenal have been pre-Wigan? They are totally concentrating imo.

Journos will fish for an angle and I hope Bale, Ade and col will simply SHUT THE F--- UP!

PLEASE!

Nail on head. Totally agree

I have a bad feeling about this game...

Tottenham 0-1 Sunderland - Bale OG

He's saved us all season. Has to do something wrong at some point....

Or maybe I'll be wrong and we'll save our first penalty for this season for this game and lend the rest to Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

IIRC he already has an own goal to his name this season. Liverpool at home, would be harsh to call Arsenals goal in the NLD a Bale own goal although I think he got the last touch

Re: the penalty, its now over a year since we were awarded one in the League. Villa away next to last match last season. Frightening!

IIRC he already has an own goal to his name this season. Liverpool at home, would be harsh to call Arsenals goal in the NLD a Bale own goal although I think he got the last touch

Re: the penalty, its now over a year since we were awarded one in the League. Villa away next to last match last season. Frightening!

Thats because we never get into the opponents fecking box, I would like to know what percentage of our goals are from outside the area, we very rarely score scruffy goals or tap ins.

Thats because we never get into the opponents fecking box, I would like to know what percentage of our goals are from outside the area, we very rarely score scruffy goals or tap ins.

I dont know you know. Dempsey is decent at that sort of thing. United and City at home come to mind for him, for scruffy and tap-in see Siggy at West ham and Ade at Stoke on Sunday.
Also, to be fair, our players dont have to be in the box for a penalty, I've seen a fair few handballs not given in our favour at WHL especially

Picture the scene...

Deep into injury time at White Hart Lane the score is deadlocked at 0-0. Word gets around that Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Arsenal has finished 1-1. With only seconds on the clock, Bale powers into the box, tumbles under a clumsy challenge. PENALTY TO TOTTEHNAM. There's no time left. It'll be the last kick of the game. At the end of a long, hard season it all comes down to one kick of a football to to decide if we'll be playing Real Madrid or FC Rezekr Wzykcyk next season... Up steps Adebayor...

Picture the scene...

Deep into injury time at White Hart Lane the score is deadlocked at 0-0. Word gets around that Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Arsenal has finished 1-1. With only seconds on the clock, Bale powers into the box, tumbles under a clumsy challenge. PENALTY TO TOTTEHNAM. There's no time left. It'll be the last kick of the game. At the end of a long, hard season it all comes down to one kick of a football to to decide if we'll be playing Real Madrid or FC Rezekr Wzykcyk next season... Up steps Adebayor...

Well? Did he score????

iZYsK4cN9zC8t.gif

Biggest game in our PL history? Deciding factor for whether Bale stays or goes? Discuss....

Nope. Because winning could mean nothing.

The biggest game in our history was and still to this day is the game at Eastlands in 2010. It would have been Fulham at home last year had Chelsea not had won the CL.

Pointless game now, I just hope the weather is nice.

You can't say pointless. We have a chance to set our record points in the league. This team need to set a high bar for future Spurs teams to follow and try to overcome. With ManU in transition period from next season, it will be a good chance for us to fight for the league title from now on.

Back