• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: ***TOTTENHAM v sunderland***

Lets be real though, it will be relevant and it is a must win. Quite simply because we are Tottenham and should aim to win every game.

Lets be real though, it will be relevant and it is a must win. Quite simply because we are Tottenham and should aim to win every game.

I quite understand the significance of the match! I just find it funny when we have people saying "must win" when a) I assume we go out with the aim to win pretty much every match but its not a matter of choice as to what the result is and b) it's quite possible that either way, even if we won the result might be insignificant

I quite understand the significance of the match! I just find it funny when we have people saying "must win" when a) I assume we go out with the aim to win pretty much every match but its not a matter of choice as to what the result is and b) it's quite possible that either way, even if we won the result might be insignificant

Yeah but thing is we must win this game.

Actually, it's not.
If Arsenal lose both we finish fourth.
If Arsenal win both we finish fifth.

A win would be nice, we have to go for the win. But actually, it may be irrelevant.

I wouldn't mind if we lost 0-4 to Sunderland if the scum lose both games....hold on....

I just want us to win, with a clean sheet to get our biggest ever PL points totals. Good season for me, whatever happens with our fight for 4th.

No doubt all the 'Arry lovers in the media will start giving AVB some stick, but he and others can just point to the points total, Chelski's spening and squad strength etc etc

I'm quite relaxed since I expect Arse to win both their games at a canter anyways. I'd just like to give a team a good pounding. :lol: Haven't had one all season save maybe that Villa 0-4.

Of course, relegating Sunderland and snatching fourth would be a nice bonus ;)

I have a bad feeling about this game...

Tottenham 0-1 Sunderland - Bale OG

He's saved us all season. Has to do something wrong at some point....

Or maybe I'll be wrong and we'll save our first penalty for this season for this game and lend the rest to Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

I would LOVE something similar to the play off game between Watford/Leicester.

Arsenal, having beaten Wigan midweek are drawing with Saudi Sportswashing Machine, we're losing 1-0 to Sunderland. With 5 minutes to go, Gareth Bale equalises. It still wouldn't be enough. Suddenly, confusion in our box grants Sunderland a penalty. The game at St. James Park has ended, 1-1, as it stands Arsenal are 4th.. LLORIS SAVES THE PENALTY!!... counter attack, Walker is bombing forward for Spurs, he gets into the box, he shoots, OFF THE BAR... in off Adebayors arse and in!!!! Spurs get Champions League football!!

Saudi Sportswashing Machine 1-1 Arsenal
Cazorla 41'
Cisse 88'

Tottenham 2-1 Sunderland
Graham 12'
Bale 85'
Adebayor 94'

Last edited:

Arsenal, having beaten Wigan midweek are drawing with Saudi Sportswashing Machine, we're losing 1-0 to Sunderland. With 5 minutes to go, Gareth Bale equalises. It still wouldn't be enough. Suddenly, confusion in our box grants Sunderland a penalty. The game at St. James Park has ended, 1-1, as it stands Arsenal are 4th.. LLORIS SAVES THE PENALTY!!... counter attack, Walker is bombing forward for Spurs, he gets into the box, he shoots, OFF THE BAR... in off Adebayors arse and in!!!! Spurs get Champions League football!!

Cazorla 41'
Cisse 88'

Tottenham 2-1 Sunderland
Graham 12'
Bale 85'
Adebayor 94'

Not sure if my heart coukd take that!

How about just L'Arse losing 2-0 and us winning 2-0 with 10 mins to go...[-o<

Cazorla 41'
Cisse 88'

Tottenham 2-1 Sunderland
Graham 12'
Bale 85'
Adebayor 94'

Adebayor proceeds to run to Saudi Sportswashing Machine and slides on his knees in front of the Arsenal fans, multiplying his distance covered this season by 1000 within 5 seconds of leaving White Hart Lane.

Also, no matter what happens in the Arsenal-Wigan (which I expect Arsenal to win) I don't want any of our players or coaches shooting their mouths off before Sunday. Notice how quiet Arsenal have been pre-Wigan? They are totally concentrating imo.

Journos will fish for an angle and I hope Bale, Ade and col will simply SHUT THE F--- UP!
PLEASE!

Cazorla 41'
Cisse 88'

Tottenham 2-1 Sunderland
Graham 12'
Bale 85'
Adebayor 94'

Love it??? fudge me I'd be surprised if half of us would even be alive after that. I want us to be 4 up at half time, and Saudi Sportswashing Machine 5 up. Even then I'd be nervous.

Back