• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ××××× TOTTENHAM HOTSPURS VS Villa ×××××××

If I had to drop one of them, for example because Kane and Soldado should both play along with Chadli keeping his place I would thus drop Eriksen

Eriksen is one of our genuine top quality players
Lamela could become this type of player.
What is the solution? No idea!!

I think the solution is to drop Soldado and Adebayor as they have both proven they can't score goals.

Play the other 4 (Eriksen Kane Lamela and Chadli) to see if they can score goals, given the chance.

Happy to see us coming back from a goal behind to win. But almost felt embarassed the way we won it. Firstly, it was annoying to see us conceding the goal to Villa who has not scored any goal for so long. And we were fortunate not to concede more as Villa wasted a few good chances.

Thought it was a soft red card for Benteke as well. Despite the red card, we were still struggling to take the numerical advantage. So, it was nice to see Chadli scoring the equaliser and Kane getting the last minute winner. Just wish we had won more comfortably.

Nice to see Lamela getting the assist for Chadli's goal. Wish Lamela can score a league goal soon. Was annoyed to see Adebayor wasting the one-on-one chance in the first half. It could have been costly for us. I think Kane deserves to start ahead of Adebayor from now on. It was funny the way Kane and Lamela arguing about who should take the freekick which Kane scored from. Fortunately, Kane managed to score albeit via a deflection.

Hope this win, will boost our confidence and form in the coming league matches.

Last edited:
I think the solution is to drop Soldado and Adebayor as they have both proven they can't score goals.

Play the other 4 (Eriksen Kane Lamela and Chadli) to see if they can score goals, given the chance.

I worry that Eriksen and Lemela seem to try and occupy the same space, if they can be taught not to then great.

yeah at the current moment it seems with operate better with either eriksen OR lamela, not both.

Can we really establish that's the case? I'm pretty sure the Villa game was the first time Lamella didn't start in the PL and I don't think Eriksen has missed many league games either? One or two at most I would have thought...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Can we really establish that's the case? I'm pretty sure the Villa game was the first time Lamella didn't start in the PL and I don't think Eriksen has missed many league games either? One or two at most I would have thought...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

I guess they can both be described as "luxury players" when they are not playing well. I still think both can play together and haven't seen anything to make me think they can't.

The FA said:
Both Aston Villa and Tottenham Hotspur have been fined £20,000 after the clubs admitted a breach of FA Rules in relation to their fixture on 2 November 2014.

The charge was that the clubs failed to ensure their players conducted themselves in an orderly fashion in or around the 66th minute of the match.

Both clubs accepted the standard penalty fine of £20,000.

Back