• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Norwich

Also I must say our movement is absolutely terrific, you can see the combinations and how we fill the spaces that need to be filled. It's awesome to watch.

Holtby???? Lamela????

Fantastic half, delighted to see we can now take the game to lower teams because it is such a contrast compared to last season.

If we can maintain the same quality we were able to give away from home and counter attack the bigger teams like we know we can then we can have a great season.

Rose excellent. And lol at people moaning about our creativity because of the first 3 games. We were always creating and it's only a matter of time before it all clicks as well as it can.

Lamela is a striker and not seen Holby able to ping balls around like Hudd did

At the start I said this was a massive opportunity for Sigurdddssssonnnnn

He really needed a big display to keep Lamela, Chadli, Holtby on the bench... and he has delivered. Fair play to the Iceman.

The only downside will be Ganter's trouser explosion I have to read once I post this post :D

At the start I said this was a massive opportunity for Sigurdddssssonnnnn

He really needed a big display to keep Lamela, Chadli, Holtby on the bench... and he has delivered. Fair play to the Iceman.

The only downside will be Ganter's trouser explosion I have to read once I post this post :D

thats another positive about having such great depth. If Chadli was fit, I wonder if Siggy would have played? but now Siggy has earned the start in the next league game which in turn will have to make everyone else up their game. I love it

Back