• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine***

To be fair. 2nd and 3rd holds no interest to others. Its just a position swap. Where as those games are a fight to finish in the champions league posistions. If it was the other way around I would want this.

Agreed. No one cares about the North London rivalry outside of North London. Except maybe West Ham fans who desperately want Arsenal to finish above us.

Oh of course the Stoke - West Ham game where West Ham need to win 14-0 and hope United and City both lose to finish 4th.
They could at least show Southampton securing their potential Europa place or something.

Meanwhile it will be some bricky stream for us

M1ItdSR.png

Oh of course the Stoke - West Ham game where West Ham need to win 14-0 and hope United and City both lose to finish 4th.
They could at least show Southampton securing their potential Europa place or something.

Meanwhile it will be some brickty cat video on youtube for us

M1ItdSR.png

West Ham in the Europa won't do them any favours. I hope they get it.

Agreed. No one cares about the North London rivalry outside of North London. Except maybe West Ham fans who desperately want Arsenal to finish above us.

oh and Chelsea fans that desperately want Arsenal to finish above us

and Liverpool

and city

and Southampton

and Saudi Sportswashing Machine

and palace

and Leicester

and Stoke

and west Brom

and everyone who works at Sky

and all the tabloids

and the queen

and sadiq Khan

and princes doctor

ha, they had it this year but nobody noticed as they went out to a Maltese under 14's cricket team

Which did more damage to England's coefficient than any other club.

Shame the media are too stupid to mention this whenever they mention the possibility of losing the 4th CL place

if we are a spent team then Saudi Sportswashing Machine should be in an even worse state after going down.

can't see us losing to that sorry lot now, but i am sure townsend will have a blinder and score against us !

How poor would it look now, if we were to put in an abject performance and surrender 2nd spot, failing to avoid defeat against a side whose guts have just been kicked out? I don't even want to think about it. Somebody top my glass up.

There, it's all gone away.

Last edited:

Meanwhile it will be some brickty cat video on youtube for us

M1ItdSR.png
One benefit of being in the US is that NBC now has all of the games available every week by a combination of TV channels and online. And for the final weekend all of the games are available on a variety of TV and cable channels.

Literally no excuses now. Relegated side, just been smacked in the face by the arch-rivals winning and sending them down, and just one point will secure 2nd spot; three would set a club record in the PL era.

----------------------------Lloris--------------------------

--------------------Toby------------Verts---------------

-------------------------------------------------------------
-
-------------------------------------------------------------

Lamela-Eriksen-Son-N'Jie-Kane-Chadli-Harrison-Sterling

The intent is clear, I hope.

Yep, that's it, if we don't manage at least a point against them now, we don't deserve second. Simple as that.

I do believe we will win though, or get a draw at the very least. :)

How nice would it be to start all guns blazing and get a few early goals. Kill any last vestiges of an upset early doors and enjoy the afternoon with a refreshing alcoholic beverage.

But we all know what is going to happen. We'll scrape a draw and barely hold on giving us all heart attacks (and have multiple alcohol beverages to try and calm the nerves).
I'd take that if on offer now mind.

Back