• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs. Manchester United ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's to them finding some form until someone else gets Poch in.

Though to be fair to OGS, their transfer policy is absurd. They have Pogba and Fernandes....so go and sign Van de Beek. They're now signing Cavani - a 33 year old who left his club in June. Pure desperation signing

This is the game i always want us to win more then any other (sadly we usually do not), i have family who are S/T at Utd and they are always on dog and bone taking the tinkle when we lose. :mad:

I am really buzzing after this result, i have lost count of the number of times i have left Old Trafford having been beaten and this is the best result in a long time for me. The only sad part about it is that i could not be in the ground to see it.

My turn now to take the tinkle out of the part of my family who are avid Utd fans. :):p:D

Great performance, and superb end to the week. Plus without GLC, Bale, Vinicius, etc

We'd have ordinarily wanted 8-10 points from those first 4 games, so 7 points is behind where we should be but given the fixture congestion, thats acceptable and more importantly we have momentum and are heading in the right direction

Utd were a shambles. Their full-backs are awful, defence has no co-ordination and need 1-2 CMs.

almost word for word what I was going to post

Their possible other red cards reminded me a bit of when we went to Chelsea at the end of the season when Leicester won the league. We could have had multiple red cards that day. As a result, it really doesnt bother me

Back