• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea City ***

he's going to score, you know it

Yeah it's only a matter of time before he scores an own goal.

This is an unacceptable team selection for me.

Will give Swansea players hope when they see it and make them think we're taking the tinkle out of them, which will gee them up.

Thanks - hadn't seen that comment. Slightly concerning given Dembele's injury record. Hopefully we can go back in for Andre Gomes in Jan

That shouldn't be necessary if it is just a case of Winks recovering from the injury.

That shouldn't be necessary if it is just a case of Winks recovering from the injury.

We need another CM for the long-term so its not a short-term patch. Seems that Poch thinks so as well given he moved for Gomes in the summer

I'd be interested to see the attendance today, as it's feeling fuller than it did on Weds, albeit 10 mins before kick off

I'd be interested to see the attendance today, as it's feeling fuller than it did on Weds, albeit 10 mins before kick off
I've never understood why such a large number of people leave it to the very last moment to enter the stadium, or even after kick off. Baffles me. I like to get there early and soak up the atmosphere, relax and enjoy the moment.

We're 11th in the league.

A win would take us 3rd until Cheatski beat Ars.anal.

COYS. Get stuck in and treat this like a big, big match.

Back