• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Everton***

I think they are better off without him at the moment. He doesn't seem to fancy it. The other week Vardy gave him a bit of a kick, and he seem to think: "I'm not having this", and went off without even trying to continue.

Everything that is wrong with renta star clubs. They have no heart when things get tough. Hazard = PANSEY.

I think they are better off without him at the moment. He doesn't seem to fancy it. The other week Vardy gave him a bit of a kick, and he seem to think: "I'm not having this", and went off without even trying to continue.
You would say that, you've made a good career out of kicking anything that moves and putting players out of the game. Screw you. Assuming you actually are Charlie Adam, that is.

It's a horrible wet and windy day, so I know LOADS of lurkers will be watching this thread... come on... post something you miserable twunts, tell me something interesting about Spurs or Everton... talk to me about the length of studs or sleeves or time since Jan scored a freekick, talk to me lurkers, talk to me goddam you

Too right, its been bouncing down all morning so far up ere int'North

It's a horrible wet and windy day, so I know LOADS of lurkers will be watching this thread... come on... post something you miserable twunts, tell me something interesting about Spurs or Everton... talk to me about the length of studs or sleeves or time since Jan scored a freekick, talk to me lurkers, talk to me goddam you

Come and say hello lurkers

CXzc9O4UQAQ9Jvh.jpg

CXzc9L6WQAEHilM.jpg

Here's our starting line-up at Everton - Lloris, Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Davies, Carroll, Dier, Eriksen, Alli, Lamela, Kane.

Just beaten to it !

Surprised Carroll is starting but Poch does seems to prefer making as few changes as possible after a win. Would have preferred Mason but see he is not even on the bench, not another injury I hope.

Oh Poch what are y9u doing? If Carroll is in the middle two, I think we'll lose, I really do. He's so weak and sloppy, awful positioning for that role. The same thing as against Saudi Sportswashing Machine, the toll of his sloppiness will impact the whole team and give confidence to the opposition.

Hopefully he'll be behind Kane and alil in the middle two. But bentaleb should be starting. Even Eriksen over Carroll.

Argh! Mason not even on the bench. Slip sliding down the squad :) Now let's get a midfielder this month please.

I think it's gonna be one of those games with puddles on the pitch, players slipping over, rebounds, long shots sliding through the keeper's fingers etc. Possibly not a game for defenders to try fancy things, just stay safe and methodical and try some long shots to get goals or rebounds

Back