• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Cheat$ki***

Mistakes at the back take extra significance because we're obviously set up with a very defensive mindset but they've been there for the best part of two years now so it's hardly a surprise. On the other hand, our attacking play is extremely sloppy and that's a much bigger worry for me. Even when Chelsea weren't pressing for the ball, we could string three passes together. Lots of easy passes misplaced last night. And Kane's absence doesn't explain everything: we played some decent stuff last season, before Son broke his arm. At least, better than what we're seeing now.

I guess that makes the West Brom game a must-win now.

if Redknapp isnt available, at least get in Eddie Howe on a short term contract and see what he can do. He will definetly get us playing well again and bring a breath of fresh air into a club that desperately needs it.
What I wouldn't give to get Simeone. We need someone of his ilk. Howe is a good coach, but a bit of lightweight, imo.

Son contract negotiations have gone quiet all of a sudden....top of the league all over the papers.... now ...zzzzzzzzzz

His Dad may have said something....

I would be annoyed with Son if he walks - we commited to him when his national service was an issue so he should bloody repay that

Let's be honest, we didn't commit to him out of the goodness of our hearts - we did it because he was still contributing a lot to the team. And he will have been here for six years this summer - I certainly would bear no resentment towards him if he decided he wanted to leave for new pastures.

Let's be honest, we didn't commit to him out of the goodness of our hearts - we did it because he was still contributing a lot to the team. And he will have been here for six years this summer - I certainly would bear no resentment towards him if he decided he wanted to leave for new pastures.

We signed him up to a good contract before it was known whether he'd go or not - so the club committed to him knowing he might not be here for 2 years - i think that's worth something

We signed him up to a good contract before it was known whether he'd go or not - so the club committed to him knowing he might not be here for 2 years - i think that's worth something
It’s massive I agree
And of course.. what club has £150m to spend on him in the summer ... same with Kane
City are getting Haaland and Messi
Barca and Madrid are bankrupt so will need a lot of financial magic
PSG is a possibility as there are no sounding rules in place for them

Back