• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Cheat$ki***

Loris Son Kane Ndombele Hojberg and Reguilion keep them sack the rest off. We could have played for 290 minutes and still not look like we could score. Sure there was a bit more effort and energy in the 2nd half but it equalled nothing. Our passing was so bad, we have so many players who just cant release the ball at the right moment and the move breaks down. Mourihno is a problem but we have some bang average players. What does Bergwin bring? It shows how average our squad is when he starts every game. What game changers did we have on the bench today? No one

Dont' worry only got a rampant City and West Ham away coming up soon#
If we can't get up for a game against Chelsea then we have no chance against the Hammers

At least we might have Kane and Dele back

I've never paid less attention to a Tottenham v Chelsea game before. Nothing about this game mattered. We're gonna finish around 7th regardless of the result.

Loris Son Kane Ndombele Hojberg and Reguilion keep them sack the rest off. We could have played for 290 minutes and still not look like we could score. Sure there was a bit more effort and energy in the 2nd half but it equalled nothing. Our passing was so bad, we have so many players who just cant release the ball at the right moment and the move breaks down. Mourihno is a problem but we have some bang average players. What does Bergwin bring? It shows how average our squad is when he starts every game. What game changers did we have on the bench today? No one
You don't need 11 world-class players to play decent football. Look at Brighton, every player in our squad would get into their first 11 yet they play much better football and are better organised.

We have enough half decent players too. We can't have 11 players of Kane's standard

Do Leicester have 1 player of Kane's standard? No, but they have a way of playing and a system
What about Villa? No, they have grealish and some reasonable players, but they have a system which gets the best out of them
Everton? Ditto
West Ham? Ditto

And thats before you get on to decent teams. He needs to go

I remember when Sonny used to score so readily during Kane’s absence that the only question was whether Harry should even go straight back into the team...
Exactly, he looks so off of it currently in one of his regular brick patches, not exactly getting service is he though

On a side note I have just been told by someone supposedly "in the know" that Dele Alli is addicted to sleeping pills, stemming from his days/nights staying up late playing Fortnite. And this is why he has been looking bad in training and has coincided with his drop in form because he is always knackered. And its the reason Jose will not play him until he sorts himself out. Whether this is true one not I don`t know.

I felt so disconnected to the team tonight. I didn't get excited about anything, granted there wasn't much. I never normally use my phone when the games on. Don't think I put it down

I didnt want us to equalise. Thats how bad it is. Its bizarre not wanting your team to get a result. We really need him out

I felt so disconnected to the team tonight. I didn't get excited about anything, granted there wasn't much. I never normally use my phone when the games on. Don't think I put it down
Yea this for me as well. Just watching that first half unfold I couldn’t even get angry.

Dont' worry only got a rampant City and West Ham away coming up soon#
If we can't get up for a game against Chelsea then we have no chance against the Hammers

At least we might have Kane and Dele back

most of you wont agree with this but our most experienced player was sitting on the bench..
offcourse it doesnt make up for how much we are lacking as a team of real quality and I thought we had improved recently with players we had signed...but ther'e not cutting the ice at all and as I said before...no killing instinct.

anyway..this is spurs.....dissapointing again ...

On a side note I have just been told by someone supposedly "in the know" that Dele Alli is addicted to sleeping pills, stemming from his days/nights staying up late playing Fortnite. And this is why he has been looking bad in training and has coincided with his drop in form because he is always knackered. And its the reason Jose will not play him until he sorts himself out. Whether this is true one not I don`t know.

Poor lad. Gaming addiction, gambling addition, prescription drug addiction. It's a wonder he has any time left for his addiction to his fashion business.

I am at the point where i do not feel i will want to cheer if we score.

Back