• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Does anyone know where I can bet on Goons to finish above us? I can’t seem to find a site that does season head to heads and I really need to put a hex on it happening.

i'll happily lay you a price on that, i accept paypal and zelle

Came 3rd, Brennan kept him very quiet, stayed on at the end though, a nice first outing for DSN, trainer was happy too

England have added Haseeb Hameed and Sam Billings to their squad for the Test series against New Zealand after Ben Foakes was ruled out by a freak injury.

Foakes was set to play his first Test in home conditions next month at Lord's after fellow wicketkeepers Jos Buttler and Jonny Bairstow - along with Moeen Ali, Sam Curran and Chris Woakes - were rested for the series following their stints in the IPL.

But the 28-year-old will now miss his chance after slipping in the dressing room after Surrey's LV= Insurance County Championship fixture against Middlesex at the Kia Oval and tearing his left hamstring.

Foakes' absence increases the likelihood of Gloucestershire wicketkeeper-batsman James Bracey making his international debut next Wednesday when coverage of the first Test begins live on Sky Sports Cricket at 10am.

Kent's wicketkeeper-batsman Sam Billings - also uncapped at Test level - has been called up as cover with the squad growing from 15 players to 16 following the further addition of in-form Hameed

The opener has caught the eye this season, finding a new lease of life at Nottinghamshire after leaving Lancashire in 2019

The 24-year-old has scored 474 runs at an average of 52.66 and offers England another option at the top of an order where Rory Burns, Dom Sibley, Zak Crawley and Bracey are already vying for places.

Hameed has three Test appearances to his name but has not played for England since November 2016, his form dipping dramatically for Lancashire in the intervening period.

Hameed will play for Nottinghamshire in this week's LV= Insurance County Championship match against Warwickshire at Edgbaston, which starts on Thursday, before joining up with the England team at their base in London on Sunday night

England Men's Test Squad: Joe Root - Captain, James Anderson, Sam Billings, James Bracey, Stuart Broad, Rory Burns, Zak Crawley, Haseeb Hameed, Dan Lawrence, Jack Leach, Craig Overton, Ollie Pope, Ollie Robinson, Dom Sibley, Olly Stone, Mark Wood

E/W Lucky 15 for today at Ascot.

3.05pm - Pythagorus 33/1
3.40pm - Gloria Mundi 13/2
5.00pm - Perotto 20/1
5.35pm - Soapy Stevens 12/1

looks like no-one else bets on here either anymore

I have not gambled much in recent times. Think I have put in under 10 bets this season.

Have this one in today for the final round.

Anytime goalscorer

Son

Luis Diaz

De Bruyne

Vardy

Bowen

£6 returns £336

For those who bet with the heart or because of the name :
Hotspur Harry running in the 18:08 at Newbury today.

Edit - and that’s why you shouldn’t bet with the heart. Bloody donkey.

Last edited:
Back