• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T The England Thread

Re: England Vs Brazil NOT Cancelled

Switched off, its worse than abysmal, weve actually gone every further backwards than I thought possible..

Watching Duck Dynasty instead...

Brazil haven't even got out of first gear and they should still be 3 or 4 up.

You know whats funny?

England really did need Harry Redknapp. He would have made it a bit more entertaining no matter what any of you guys may well think.

I thought id watch half hour of it to see what the stadum is like etc and basically the whole game is brick.

Brazil arent much either may I add

Nobody could make a country devoid of skill and intelligence play proper football.

Plus, I don't think Chimbonda's available for England ;)

I don't think half of this lot understand the instructions they have been given, you can hear Hodgson's appolectic barking every 2 mins

You know whats funny?

England really did need Harry Redknapp. He would have made it a bit more entertaining no matter what any of you guys may well think.

I thought id watch half hour of it to see what the stadum is like etc and basically the whole game is brick.

id have got Hoddle back in as manager....he loved being England boss, more of an international coach than a club one imo and im sure he has learned his lesson in dealing with the press

but of course there was no chance of him being reemployed iguess

You know whats funny?

Very very hard to disagree frankly.

id have got Hoddle back in as manager....he loved being England boss, more of an international coach than a club one imo and im sure he has learned his lesson in dealing with the press

but of course there was no chance of him being reemployed iguess

...but THIS was what I wanted personally!

fcuk off Tyldsley.....talking about that goal for years to come???? decent hit but come on........

il tell you what though, im not too hot on Scolari's tactics. This Brazil side lacks some serious spark

All that creativity and Brazil are stuck hoofing the ball into the box from the wings..

Back