• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

I think that I said at the time of the build that the stadium has considerable medical facilities and more than any other stadium in the country. It was a requirement for getting the NFL deal. A mate of mine worked for the private health care company that provides medical cover for the other London NFL venues and he told me about it.

I think that I said at the time of the build that the stadium has considerable medical facilities and more than any other stadium in the country. It was a requirement for getting the NFL deal. A mate of mine worked for the private health care company that provides medical cover for the other London NFL venues and he told me about it.

I thought it was for lamela.

I would place my left gonad* on the fact that we will be one of the principle "neutral" venues if this madness goes ahead. With the NFl dressing room and lodge facilities close by, it is a banker.

I would place my left gonad* on the fact that we will be one of the principle "neutral" venues if this madness goes ahead. With the NFl dressing room and lodge facilities close by, it is a banker.

I'm not sure that we will. I have not seen our stadium amongst the proposed neutral venues that have already been named/mooted. Location-wise we are not 'remote' enough - i.e. too built up immediately around the stadium and difficult to prevent fans gathering. For London venues the Emirates has been suggested, as has the Olympic Stadium.
It would also mean that as the stadium is already being used for other purposes, that can be continued, if required, whilst there is no football being played there.
The money would come in handy though.
If it were to be used, then I really hope Liverpool don't play their title-clinching game there.

I'm not sure that we will. I have not seen our stadium amongst the proposed neutral venues that have already been named/mooted. Location-wise we are not 'remote' enough - i.e. too built up immediately around the stadium and difficult to prevent fans gathering. For London venues the Emirates has been suggested, as has the Olympic Stadium.
It would also mean that as the stadium is already being used for other purposes, that can be continued, if required, whilst there is no football being played there.
If it were to be used, then I really hope Liverpool don't play their title-clinching game there.
I would imagine the money would only cover the costs anyway, otherwise another team would profit from our home games and the club's who's stadiums aren't selected wouldn't allow that.

Last edited:
So as far as the Ticketmaster website is concerned, Guns n Roses is still happening on the 29th & 30th of this month!

Tickets still available kids!

Am I missing something here?

Their website even says “At this time, the UK Government has not recommended that any events need to be cancelled”.

Really???!!! Don’t go outside unless it’s essential travel only - so just popping to watch GnR officer, it’s urgent!

That's a good POV to be honest. Perhaps I won't bet a testicle after all:D

So as far as the Ticketmaster website is concerned, Guns n Roses is still happening on the 29th & 30th of this month!

Tickets still available kids!

Am I missing something here?

Their website even says “At this time, the UK Government has not recommended that any events need to be cancelled”.

Really???!!! Don’t go outside unless it’s essential travel only - so just popping to watch GnR officer, it’s urgent!
I know, insane, no news on the Saracens game which was meant to be held in April
I want my £240 back

Back