• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Emirates was always a crap stadium. It's just a bigger Riverside or Pride Park. For me Goodison was always the only other major ground that compared to WHL

40936341190_269ad92cb2_k.jpg

41847141075_49577a5181_k.jpg

40936359270_fbdca9846f_o.jpg

DfenccaWkAAYDcI.jpg

It is odd that we still cannot quite see how the rails will be in filled / unveiled.

Seems like there is a narrow strip about a metre wide or less, that would be removed. And fairly shallow like 20cm deep or something?

I had speculated it could be larger e.g. 4m wide x 4m long by 50cm deep ‘trays’ that would be removed by tractor I.e. big enough to remain stable when 5 huge Americans land on it

It is odd that we still cannot quite see how the rails will be in filled / unveiled.

Seems like there is a narrow strip about a metre wide or less, that would be removed. And fairly shallow like 20cm deep or something?

I had speculated it could be larger e.g. 4m wide x 4m long by 50cm deep ‘trays’ that would be removed by tractor I.e. big enough to remain stable when 5 huge Americans land on it
It's more about filling in than removing, as the grass pitch will mostly be out.

This is the sort of wimpy, weasel-worded scribbling and whibbling I've come to expect from Dan 'Special' K.

Sixth paragraph he says "...but doubts remain about when it will be ready...".

Oh, yeah? Who's doubts? And what qualifications do they have to make such assessments?

We don't know because no one is actually quoted in the article. He tries to sound authoritative by throwing up numbers of workers and a speculated cost of the stadium, dates for this and that and all manner of people and procedures involved in the decision-making process.

But not once are we graced with the courtesy of an actual quote from a believable individual with something genuine to say about the subject.

What a tool, this grey-faced factless farce from Islington is. The only thing worse than being criticized in journalism is being ignored.

Back