• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Won't be long before that veil is whacked up in high speed, despite the reduced urgency after the opening date was delayed. That cylindrical screen is a bit of an oddity to me, I am really curious to see what is displayed there.

DmqCLffX4AEncqV.jpg:large

The glass case makes it look a bit brick

Its a fake. The real one has been in a cabinet in the West Stand entrance for a few years and will probably end up in the museum. It's too precious to have outside anymore.

Interesting idea. We could make their changing room very comfy, soft lighting, soft music, nice quiet hum of white noise, nice scents filling the air, get them truly tired and relaxed and laid back before the game.
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/45247073

Norwich City have painted the away dressing room "deep pink", a colour that is said to lower testosterone levels and have a calming effect on people.

Its a fake. The real one has been in a cabinet in the West Stand entrance for a few years and will probably end up in the museum. It's too precious to have outside anymore.

Well, yeah. That's what the article says. It's a replica of the original that has been scaled up in size to four and a half metres tall.
The old one would have looked far too small on top of the stadium.

Last edited:
Won't be long before that veil is whacked up in high speed, despite the reduced urgency after the opening date was delayed. That cylindrical screen is a bit of an oddity to me, I am really curious to see what is displayed there.

DmqCLffX4AEncqV.jpg:large

What is that in the glass case?

Back