• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New here - Best of johnkent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bolton are rubbish, Harry will play a strong side to get back to winning ways and we'll smash em. 4-1. That should then spur us on to finish above the pikeys up the road in the league and win the cup as well.

COYS!

3-1 to Tottenham. Gary Cahill will get sent off for fouling Scott Parker. There will be lots of empty seats and me and the wife will have a Burger King at Corley Services on the way home!

AbandonThreadbywernette.gif

If we blow up and finish outside the top 4 this season

I want saggy chops gone wether England come calling or not. If we finish top 4 he can stay another year.

Yep, I'd say he should be gone. Then bring in the great managers like Rodgers and triffic players like Elmander, Sigurosson, Toilet and a world class winger like Dyer, goto Ipswich and Hull for playing advice and I'm sure we'd win the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back