• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino

Glad he’s got the monkey off his back, apparently his name was booed before kick off. Basket case of a club but most managers seem to leave there better for the experience. Be interesting to see what his next move is, I think as @Jurgen the German suggests he would be better somewhere with lower expectations and the opportunity to build a team.

Congrats, Poch! It's odd though. Your team is about to clinch the title if you win, in the 68th minute, and the stadium is just completely silent! And the guy you hate score! PSG fans has got to be among the worst out there.

Glad he’s got the monkey off his back, apparently his name was booed before kick off. Basket case of a club but most managers seem to leave there better for the experience. Be interesting to see what his next move is, I think as @Jurgen the German suggests he would be better somewhere with lower expectations and the opportunity to build a team.

I don't think the prem would be a good choice, not going to get one of the big clubs so will be battling for scraps. Italy maybe? Juve if it comes available.

If any of that is true it needs to happen as soon as the season ends, we can't be messing around building a squad for a Conte team if Poch is coming back.
I've got mixed feelings, I think we could do something pretty special under Conte once he has the right players but it's Poch!!!!! Could we have both of them?? o_O

Back