• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

A good coach.

He has made big tactical errors in big games though. For 7 million a year I hope he starts to eventually learn from them.

The is no saying another coach coming in would get us so high up the league but if Levy does make the push which I doubt seeing as he gave Poch such a big long contract last year but if he got rid, I could get on board with it.

A good coach.

He has made big tactical errors in big games though. For 7 million a year I hope he starts to eventually learn from them.

The is no saying another coach coming in would get us so high up the league but if Levy does make the push which I doubt seeing as he gave Poch such a big long contract last year but if he got rid, I could get on board with it.
I’m starting a gofundme in your name for a ‘Poch Out’ banner that lists all the mistakes he hasn’t learned from. I can’t stand all the joy and success he’s brought us as i”m still focused on letting a two goal lead slip at the Battle of the Bridge.

Doesn't seem like a Levy type - burns through money pretty quickly.

HighRightGelada-size_restricted.gif

Long hard years, worst I’ve ever known in my 40 years following Spurs... if only we’d stumped up for Damaio, Berahino, Grealish, etc. Damn you Levy, damn you!!!!
I have had so many custard-y dreams of the majesty of the Grealish-Berahino partnership that never was. They would have far outdistanced Mackay-Greaves.

I love Poch but his press conferences are starting to grate a little if I'm honest.

I think Poch could go and take a dump on the centre circle of the pitch, use the Spurs top to wipe his ass with it and stick a middle finger up to Levy. And you'd still have people on here saying he's probably just fertilising the turf to make sure its ready for the new season, our jersey is lucky to be near an ass as illustrious as Poch's and the middle finger is actually a sign of endearment in Argentina and something was just lost in translation. :D

:D it’s akin to when religious people cherry pick good bits from the bible or the quran and say look there’s an example of religion at its best. When you quote them verses that are morally sketchy or just plain immoral they will say oh there’s many ways you can interpret that. Funny that no one claims there’s a media agenda or he’s misquoted or it’s lost in translation when Poch says something that’s irrefutably positive.

It’s the same with Eriksen. He’s essentially said in code that he wants to leave and try something new but that’s not enough for some people, they have to hear him say “I want to leave” before they believe it. The fact that he is running his contract down to less than a year isn’t evidence enough.

We definitely have many reasons to be positive going into the season and I’m not overly concerned just yet about Poch’s recent media sound bites. However, you’d have to be a bit naive to think everything is 100% hunky dory right now.

I’m starting a gofundme in your name for a ‘Poch Out’ banner that lists all the mistakes he hasn’t learned from. I can’t stand all the joy and success he’s bought us as i”m still focused on letting a two goal lead slip at the Battle of the Bridge.

A Boycoutt?

Love those Saudi Sportswashing Machine fans.

The big one your missing is starting an unfit Kane in the biggest game in our history.

So i wonder what he will say tonight to upset the mind readers.

Positive comments = 100% accurate, not misquoted, no media driven agenda.

Comments that could be construed as slightly aggressive/moody/unhappy = misquoted/lost in translation by the agenda driven media.

Think that’s how it works on here :D

I hope I speak for everyone when I say I can’t wait for the season to start so we can put an end to speculation, newspaper stories, questions from journos asking why we haven’t signed any more players etc. Still hopeful we will sign another attacking player and either a right back or a left back.

Positive comments = 400% accurate, not misquoted, no media driven agenda.

Comments that could be construed as slightly aggressive/moody/unhappy = misquoted/lost in translation by the agenda driven media.

Think that’s how it works on here :D

Positive comments - taken at face value
Anything that can be construed as negative - blown over the top

It's a strange world where looking for positives in something you follow for enjoyment, is considered wrong, but carrying on like a Love Island fan is balanced.

Positive comments - taken at face value
Anything that can be construed as negative - blown over the top

It's a strange world where looking for positives in something you follow for enjoyment, is considered wrong, but carrying on like a Love Island fan is balanced.

#itiswhatitis
#muggedoff

Milo, of course it’s not wrong to look for positives. I think Poch is a clever bloke and although his English may not always 100% accurate, I take what he’s saying as the truth pretty much all of the time whether it’s positive or grumpy. I think he knows how to be diplomatic and send messages to Levy without being insubordinate. It’s just too convenient for me to write off his grumpier moments as lost in translation or media-driven agenda or he’s not really saying that, he means something else.

Back