• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Matt Doherty

Same. He got high up, found space, got on the ball and created things. Thought it was a strange decision from Conte to bring him on instead of moving Davies LB and going to a back 4 but Doherty was fine I thought.

I keep on banging on about it but games like today show why signing Jesus Corona from Porto would be such a clever move…. He is equally comfortable on the right or the left and able to beat his opponent one on one either on the inside or outside on either side. 6 months left on his deal there so would also be easy to get for a reasonable fee.
Having someone who can play both sides is massive value right now
It’s a missing piece of the jigsaw

Not a titch who leaves us exposed to every far post cross. I don't rate him anyway and even Norwich have dropped him . Nothing to see here. Would prefer someone like Leicester's Ricardo.

Aarons is taller than Ricardo

*According to Google

Not a titch who leaves us exposed to every far post cross. I don't rate him anyway and even Norwich have dropped him . Nothing to see here. Would prefer someone like Leicester's Ricardo.

He has played every game this season except todays when he was injured so could not play.

I don't know who i preferred in the Soton game.

Reggie was all over the place and so unpredictable. He was rattled by the hard tactics of the Soton team but I expected a cooler head and more guile in handling those situations.

I thought Doherty did well to get penetration - of course against a tiring Soton - he did have better impact in the final third than Reggie and should have come on earlier IMO.

I thought he done well

Agreed. Probably should have started on the right in hindsight.

Everything points towards a January exit. Two games in three days, Emerson playing 90 minutes against Palace and still can't get a start. Doesn't look like a solution really.

Still putting in professional performances, doing his best even when not playing his best position. Looked like he cared, kept trying, played quite well. Credit to him.

Back