• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Luiz Suarez

Spursalot

Jimmy McCormick
Well he's been linked with us if Bale happens to leave. Even if not, where do people think he'll end up?

Spurs to spark north London transfer war with Arsenal for Suarez if Bale heeds Zidane's call and quits Spurs for Madrid

Tottenham could launch a rival bid for Liverpool hitman Luis Suarez if Real Madrid cough up the asking price for Gareth Bale.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...areth-Bale-sold-Zinedine-Zidane-requests.html

Me? I might have to skip the last 30 or so games or the season..

Edit: And i spelt his name wrong. I don't care. 8-[

I don't care how many people state on here don't want him, hate him blah blah - if he was to pull on the Spurs shirt,once he started to do the business everyone would take to him. Football is fickle, just the way it is....

I don't care how many people state on here don't want him, hate him blah blah - if he was to pull on the Spurs shirt,once he started to do the business everyone would take to him. Football is fickle, just the way it is....

I certainly wouldn't.

not a chance he will join Spurs or even that Spurs would be interested now

Not sure where he'll end up, but Liverpool fans would probably take him back with open arms as they'd be a bit fudged without him, just don't see him moving to Arsenal.

But yeah, joining the general sentiment of the thread that I really would not want to see the guy in a Spurs shirt, absolute cretin.

OMG we have a thread for naughty boy suarez........

if he signs will we all run around like maniacs kissing our wrists??????? or would our wrists ache from being delighted at securing him on a deal??

the mind boggles......

I will tell the Mrs that is suarez signs I will take over all household chore duties for the remainder of our mortgage......... not a hope in hell.

OMG we have a thread for naughty boy suarez........

if he signs will we all run around like maniacs kissing our wrists??????? or would our wrists ache from being delighted at securing him on a deal??

the mind boggles......

I will tell the Mrs that is suarez signs I will take over all household chore duties for the remainder of our mortgage......... not a hope in hell.

Oh well, if he signs then your avatar has to be a pair of marigold rubber gloves for at least the season :)

46ff60ba-e2b8-4a9e-a51a-313e9a86e207.jpg

ah crap our special relationship with Liverpool could swing the deal our way.....we use their scouting services don't we.

Second we show any real interest, Arsenal will pounce with CL to offer and he goes there.

No chance in hell this happens.

I would pay to bring Suarez here myself. The laughter I would get from angry liverscum fans is priceless. Offer then 40m and 1p and let's talk

Dont want him for the obvious reasons.

And he's banned until November isn't he?
Then he'd probably want off next summer.

Back