• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

League Cup 2015 - Semi Final: Sheffield United (H/A)

Re: ***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Barcodes OMT ***

easiest road to final to be fair
we've been really lucky several times this season

hopefully it'll help us to gain real benifits like trophy or top-4 spot

surely over two legs we cant lose against a 3rd division side. in a one off game maybe. but cant see it over two legs.

Almost! Just took a break from the message before I posted, doing other stuff! :D Great draw though, we should only have ourselves to blame if we don´t reach the final now - fingers crossed for another great night at Wembley! :)

Will be horrible cheering on Liverpool in their tie. But needs must.

Re: League Cup 2014 - Semi Final: Sheffield United (H/A)

In the words of Victor Meldrew, I don't believe it !!!!!!!

Will be horrible cheering on Liverpool in their tie. But needs must.

nah, I'd rather Chelsea, they might underestimate either us or Sheffield United, and we don't want another excuse for the dipper scum to crawl out the woodwork of London do we

Tottenham - Sunderland
Tottenham - Sheffield United
FA Cup 4th Round
Sheffield United - Tottenham
West Brom - Tottenham

Not too bad.

Souness giving Jamie a death stare when drawing Liverpool - Chelsea :lol:

<iframe class="vine-embed" src="https://vine.co/v/Ogd6JEzIjJK/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

So much ****ing Liverpool bias. Sky could do with cleaning up a little bit, I'm sure we aren't the only group of supporters fed up with it.

So much ****ing Liverpool bias. Sky could do with cleaning up a little bit, I'm sure we aren't the only group of supporters fed up with it.

Sky hate Liverpool. I read it on RAWK, so it must be true.

I'm excited to think that the club could get to Wembley but... never having been & with no chance of me getting a ticket for the final, my excitement is muted.

Anybody make an educated guess as to the LP cutoff for the away leg? Midweek im guessing around the 150 mark?

giphy.gif

Please don't **** this up, lads....a trip to Wembley's on the cards, but only if you take the Blades deadly seriously.....

Great draw. I really wouldn't have minded the test against Liverpool or Chelsea, but this clearly was the draw to hope for out of the 3.

Will be one hell of a January/Februrary fixture list with this, possibly more FA-cup games, games against Arsenal and Liverpool as well as Fiorentina upoming in the EL!

Anybody make an educated guess as to the LP cutoff for the away leg? Midweek im guessing around the 150 mark?

Big old club like them ought to have a decent size stadium. A long way for a midweek game. Could even be General Sale?

League Cup 2014 - Semi Final: Sheffield United (H/A)

Fiorentina away the Thursday before the final (not taking anything for granted of course)

Back