• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lawro the Twunt says...

Twuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun. t.

images

Working in Salford I'm seriously considering going sitting outside media city just so I can shout Twunt at him once. :ross:

He'll never get insurance for his thatched hair the underwriters will mark his application "twunt"

Stoke City v Tottenham Hotspur (Sunday, 13:30 BST)

I am not sure where Emmanuel Adebayor's performance in their draw with Chelsea on Wednesday came from. He was outstanding but, sadly for Spurs fans, they have been waiting since August for that. It is very frustrating from Tottenham's point of view because, when he plays like that, he is pretty much unstoppable.

Spurs badly need more of the same from Adebayor here to keep their hopes of a top-four finish alive but it will be very difficult for them against a Stoke side who have taken seven points from their last three games and banished any fears of the drop.

All of a sudden, the Potters look a completely different team. They are starting to look up the table, not down it, and you just know they are good at frustrating teams who try to play good football.

Spurs will probably try to force the game. They have to go for it but Stoke don't, and just have to worry about stopping their opponents from playing.

The Potters will be rigid and competitive and will probably just sit in. I don't see Tottenham getting the win they need.

Prediction: Stoke City 1-1 Tottenham Hotspur

Lawro's 2012-13 Premier League Predictions & how the Table would look like if all his forecasts were correct...

Mark Lawrenson 2012-13 & Table

Lawro's opponents this week were indie rock band and Spurs supporters Vampire Weekend. Some of their predictions:

Aston Villa 1-0 Chelsea
Stoke 0-1 Tottenham
Arsenal 0-8 Wigan

Shock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fulham v Liverpool

Fulham were tripped up by Reading last week so I think they will be even more keen to sign off with a decent display in their last home game of the season.

I think it will be an open game, because neither side can really go anywhere - Fulham are not mathematically safe but they are not in any real danger.
Fulham striker Dimitar Berbatov

Liverpool are without Steven Gerrard after his shoulder injury and I think the Cottagers might just edge it.

There has been a lot of speculation about Dimitar Berbatov's future at Craven Cottage but I think Fulham manager Martin Jol is a big factor in whether he stays or goes.

The fact he is in London will make a difference to Berbatov too - I think he is happy and enjoying his football at a team where he is the fulcrum of everything that happens which, as we know, is important to him.

Unless Berbatov is absolutely itching to go somewhere else then I am not sure a move will happen.

Prediction: 2-1

Lawro's opponents this week were indie rock band and Spurs supporters Vampire Weekend. Some of their predictions:

Aston Villa 1-0 Chelsea
Stoke 0-1 Tottenham
Arsenal 0-8 Wigan

Suddenly I can forget about the horrible music they make! Good work lads, I'd love that.

Back