• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho

Do not disagree with any of that to be honest but Levy made the same mistake when he sacked Graham and appointed Glenn before the Arse semi. No problem with sacking Graham but i would have thought if any manager had a chance of beating the Arse in that game it would have been him. Should have at least waited until we played that game.
Probably avoiding financial bonuses and of course dealing with fans or publicity if the manager should win the cup. Not a football or spurs fan for sure.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Do not disagree with any of that to be honest but Levy made the same mistake when he sacked Graham and appointed Glenn before the Arse semi. No problem with sacking Graham but i would have thought if any manager had a chance of beating the Arse in that game it would have been him. Should have at least waited until we played that game.

You've always got to get the poison out as quickly as possible, before it becomes terminal. Both were the right decisions - the wrong decisions were appointing and then every second after that that we didn't get rid of them. Neill, Graham and Mourinho - all the same, the anti-thesis of what we are as a club

You've always got to get the poison out as quickly as possible, before it becomes terminal. Both were the right decisions - the wrong decisions were appointing and then every second after that that we didn't get rid of them. Neill, Graham and Mourinho - all the same, the anti-thesis of what we are as a club

Absolutely spot on

Jose was a terrible appointment

Saw an old parkinson interview of brian clough on youtube. He asked him if he regretted turning down spurs to go to leeds. We got neill instead.
Yay.

Possibly we needed Neill as a fall guy following Nicholson. It gave Burkinshaw a fresh start without the pressure of following a legend.

Possibly we needed Neill as a fall guy following Nicholson. It gave Burkinshaw a fresh start without the pressure of following a legend.

In hindsight yeh but at the time no one appoints someone just to fail. We shat the bed with Neill

I know it's not a popular view but I like Jose, have done since the beginning of his Chelsea time. What a shame we didn't get him then rather than straight after Poch. I always remember him and jol being good mates too.
I’ve always admired him as well.

I know it's not a popular view but I like Jose, have done since the beginning of his Chelsea time. What a shame we didn't get him then rather than straight after Poch. I always remember him and jol being good mates too.

Were him and Jol mates? I thought they clashed but was young then so memory may be fuzzy.

Always remember Jose invented the phrase 'parking the bus' but ironically it was referencing us against his Chelsea side!

Were him and Jol mates? I thought they clashed but was young then so memory may be fuzzy.

Always remember Jose invented the phrase 'parking the bus' but ironically it was referencing us against his Chelsea side!
I think that was during Santini’s brief spell. We were unbelievably defensive.

It was after a 0-0 at the Bridge under Santini, we defended with 11 behind the ball the entire game and should have actually fudging won when Keane missed a sitter in the last minute.

I remember that, that Chelsea curse thing was such a big thing back then

Confirms my view that our players aren't good enough for him. And others too.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Back