• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

Sorry, is this an actual transcript of an interview? Jose said this?

I don't think the bloke has ever heard a phrase that rang true when it was said and rings true ever since...

...it is a poor workman that blames his tools.

And Mourinho is an appalling workman.

No, it wasn't understandable then and it's even less so now - like i said unless he wanted out he should have been backed with the rebuild he wantes.

He almost certainly was drained. He i believe has said so himself since then.
Plus his "if i win the CL i will leave" comments aren't said by any other coaches in similar circumstances, at least not publicly.
FWIW, i think ENIC/Levy and how they operate broke him.
So him getting the sack at the time was inevitable given the results and performances.

Hiring Jose afterwards and not changing tack however.....

post Zagreb:

Before the game I told the players the risks of a bad attitude. At half-time I told them the risk of playing the way they are playing. And it happened, because I believe the players only realised the game was at risk when they scored a second goal and it went to extra time.

If this is the case he needs to resign as clearly he is not able to get the players to listen to him.

Thats dreadful. Clearly his crap tactics have lost the dressing room

The guy is a macaron. Plays crap football and doesnt get results. There is no reason to keep him

Perhaps. But do yuou ever hear Klopp, Pep, SAF, Wenger, Arteta, Zidane, Moyes etc say "i told the players to push up but they don't listen" or such....Mike Bassett stuff
Klopp has gone mental lately
Pep did first season
sAF just took it out on the players and hit them with hair driers

Klopp has gone mental lately
Pep did first season
sAF just took it out on the players and hit them with hair driers

Klopp has gone mental, but on the journos, not saying oddities about the players imo.
Ditto, Pep.
SAF took it out on players but in private. Now that was a proper coach right there...

Other managers install a system; it helps you get through periods when form is poor.

We have no way of playing despite the manager being at the club for 16 months. Thats a sackable offence on its own
Oh I agree
You could see that with pool
Could see that in early years Poch

His contract last until the end of next season. If we win the league cup he is here until then i would imagine.

Back