• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK

Yeah, that was nice and all how you built up that argument. But now, when I see the moniker Finney Is Back, my first thought is 'Roight, this is the bloke who can't even spell the name of that other Madrid club properly.'

There's no 'h' in Atletico Madrid. There is in Athletic Bilbao, the Basque club with the schitt-kicking new stadium.

If you're gonna do details, do 'em all. Right. What were you saying again?
Play the ball not the man, his argument is pretty sound no?

Yeah, that was nice and all how you built up that argument. But now, when I see the moniker Finney Is Back, my first thought is 'Roight, this is the bloke who can't even spell the name of that other Madrid club properly.'

There's no 'h' in Atletico Madrid. There is in Athletic Bilbao, the Basque club with the schitt-kicking new stadium.

Lol.... Sorry about that greathwhithionorfio.

Play the ball not the man, his argument is pretty sound no?

Yeah, not debating his logic. But then one lapsed detail starts to undermine the sound thinking. How hard can it be to properly spell the name of a well-known club?

Hopefully, he's come away a wiser and worldlier man from this exchange. He should have bin a lejend.

I'm just re-posting this from another forum;

[Update 18] Hertyid with a few bits

Who: Hertyid
When: 20th January
Where: COYS

Martinez was pitched to us but they want their money back and he's too old - after Soldado it's a no go.
Young Mousse is good as done.
Poch is not interested in SB.
We got 14 for Andros

[Update 19] Trix on Moussa Dembélé

Who: Trix
Where: SC
When: 23rd January

Trix said: ↑
Everything agreed, just Fulham waiting on replacements

Anyone watched Moussa 2 playing for Fulham? I rarely watch Championship, so the only thing I know is that he is a young striker. Moussa 1 played as a striker early in his career too, but is the young one similar in playing style?

I nominate that for worse post over on this message bored.

I know I've been pedantic and snarky on here at times but this post is fudging rididulous

if anyones interested. There's a h in athletic bilbao because of an early link with dockers from Sunderland. it's also where they get their home colours from.

Whoosh.jpg

Grey Fox: Not from my normal source and can't get any sort of confirmation, but been told we might be coming back from Spain with some extra baggage. Please add some salt if you wish, but I thought it might be worth mentioning.

Finally some ITK that something might happen. It probably won't, but it could.

Grey Fox: Not from my normal source and can't get any sort of confirmation, but been told we might be coming back from Spain with some extra baggage. Please add some salt if you wish, but I thought it might be worth mentioning.

Finally some ITK that something might happen. It probably won't, but it could.
WAC!... 'Not from my usual source' 'and can't get any confirmation'.

"I'll have a stab in the dark and caveat it with a get out clause" more like!

Lol, surely he's speculating on what many others already have said when reports came out we were training out there.

Back