• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Winks

Winks under Conte looks really good, in his brief spell in the game v vitesse, he showed what he can do better than PEH and Skipp - receive a ball then move it forward, indeed he created lo celso's chance.

So many eager to move him on, who do we have that can do what he clearly can in an attacking formation? Unless we clearly have a much better target we will get in, but then our homegrown requirement takes a hit.

Winks under Conte looks really good, in his brief spell in the game v vitesse, he showed what he can do better than PEH and Skipp - receive a ball then move it forward, indeed he created lo celso's chance.

So many eager to move him on, who do we have that can do what he clearly can in an attacking formation? Unless we clearly have a much better target we will get in, but then our homegrown requirement takes a hit.

Bringing a better player than Winks in isn't difficult, it doesn't even take a big spend. We SHOULD improve upon him because he is rather mediocre. Homegrown place be dammed.

Bringing a better player than Winks in isn't difficult, it doesn't even take a big spend. We SHOULD improve upon him because he is rather mediocre. Homegrown place be dammed.

Get 20m for him and use Harvey White. I would sell Dele as well for 40m. 60m for two players who are not very good.

Reckon Winks may be in line for a start next up with Skipp suspended? Conte doesn’t seem to trust Ndombele or Lo Celso in his 2 CMs at the moment.

Could be any of those 3 really, particularly with it being a home game. I think you might be right though in that it could be Winks

why homegrown be damned? isn't it part of the rules? I think so many want wholesale changes for the sake of it

why homegrown be damned? isn't it part of the rules? I think so many want wholesale changes for the sake of it
Be damned in that there is no point in keeping him just because he is a homegrown player. He actually needs to be offering something effective for the side.

I don't want wholesale changes for the sake of it, I want changes because the squad is unbalanced and lacking quality in some very obvious areas and those need to be addressed.

If you're happy finishing 7th then yes let's leave things exactly as they are. It's been working so well so far.

I want to see Skipp and winks. Just to understand if Hojberg is an issue with midfield chemistry.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Even Skipp with Ndombele or Lo Celso. For all his individual performances, Hojberg has never really formed an effective partnership, which may be to do with his style as much as the options we've tried alongside him

Back