• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

What's happening as you may be familiar with phones! My new phone is full of news about spurs. They must be just flung in for the sake of keeping you on board. Anyway the other thing by Bs news was that Sterling did not want to come to Tottenham anyway. Now, that does seem true.
That's good. Lol.

It is going to depend a lot on how many times he plays in the Euro Conference, but I still think he could get 40 this season. Has to stay fit though

Loved how his teammates celebrated his goal with him - seemed like they we're genuinely extremely happy he had gotten his first PL goal of the season. Definitely no sign of hostility.

They're probably as sick as I am of hearing about Mo Salah. I know H likes to give the opposition a head start but.....

Back