• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I'll stop being a stalker once you learn what a joke is.

Mate just leave off, you following me round this forum digging me out with some kind of agenda is getting tiring. I get you dont agree on the subject in off topic but this us getting beyond a joke now

Mate just leave off, you following me round this forum digging me out with some kind of agenda is getting tiring. I get you dont agree on the subject in off topic but this us getting beyond a joke now

How would you know what it's getting beyond? You don't know what a joke is... :ross:

He has just arrived in the same town now as Jimmy Greaves, 66 to go, quite a while before he is the same street, but if he stays with us he should be hitting that landmark sometime around Christmas 2022

It feels like only yesterday he hit 100 goals...was that vs Southampton on boxing day 2017?

It feels like only yesterday he hit 100 goals...was that vs Southampton on boxing day 2017?

Yeah that was the one, I watched that game in a beach bar on Koh Lanta, Thailand with my pal who i sit next to at WHL.

Wonder if we'll see a similar photo from the dressing room this evening as we did after that milestone?

Edit : just checked and that one was most PL goals in a calender year, 37

Last edited:
Back