• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Former Crystal Palace chairman Simon Jordan believes Harry Kane will find it hard to resist a move to Manchester United next season.

Kane has blasted 13 goals in September after his usual blank in August and will lead the line for England against Slovenia at Wembley on Thursday looking to continue his goal tally in October.

The 24-year-old has been receiving praise from all angles this season because of his brilliant and consistent finishing and Jordan, 50, thinks the forward could be primed for a big move next summer.

“I’m not trying to be disrespectful to Tottenham,” Jordan told talkSPORT.

“But if Manchester United come calling for Harry Kane, or Real Madrid – with an ageing forward line – come calling [it will be hard to resist].

“I think in a year’s time it will be very difficult for Harry Kane, at his peak, with Tottenham potentially not winning the Premier League and maybe struggling to even get into the Champions League, to resist the opportunity to move along.”

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/harry-kane-primed-for-man-utd-move-says-simon-jordan

They are really scraping the barrel.

Eduardo Inda told El Chiringuito: “Real Madrid are asking for Harry Kane for next season, but you know the price and they are 200 million euros.”

Don Balon, meanwhile, claims that Real president Florentino Perez is not scared by the price and will do everything in his power to assemble an outstanding new strike force for Zinedine Zidane.

Real have had difficult start to the new season and are already seven points behind La Liga pacesetters Barcelona, while Cristiano Ronaldo is without a goal in his last three league games, Bale is injured again and Benzema has yet to score this campaign.

That has led to reports of a major shake-up at the club, with Real not only chasing Kane but Juventus striker Paulo Dybala and Atletico hotshot Antoine Griezmann too.

Tottenham, however, have no intention of welcoming any bids for their star man, who has always stated his loyalty to the club in the past and is looking to lead them into their new stadium in 2018-19.

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/real-madrid-to-bid-177m-for-prolific-premier-league-star

Don Balon seems to be running a new Kane to Real story every week.

Former Crystal Palace chairman Simon Jordan believes Harry Kane will find it hard to resist a move to Manchester United next season.

Kane has blasted 13 goals in September after his usual blank in August and will lead the line for England against Slovenia at Wembley on Thursday looking to continue his goal tally in October.

The 24-year-old has been receiving praise from all angles this season because of his brilliant and consistent finishing and Jordan, 50, thinks the forward could be primed for a big move next summer.

“But if Manchester United come calling for Harry Kane, or Real Madrid – with an ageing forward line – come calling [it will be hard to resist].

“I think in a year’s time it will be very difficult for Harry Kane, at his peak, with Tottenham potentially not winning the Premier League and maybe struggling to even get into the Champions League, to resist the opportunity to move along.”

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/harry-kane-primed-for-man-utd-move-says-simon-jordan

So let me get this, Simon Jordan thinks Harry Kane will leave us next summer if a Madrid or Utd came knocking and that he would reject the chance to lead us into our new super stadium, yeah right.

Madrid can buy Harry Kane if they pay for all of our stadium, in full, one payment...and Perez blows Levy on the half-way line of our new pitch, whilst Chaz and Dave* play 'Rabbit' live, with Sherwood and Adebayor standing either side saluting.

*I think one or both is dead...the rest stands.

Still holding the Bostock grudge? Get over it.

More confirming the Tom Brady influence on diet and nutrition:

“It clicked in my head a football career goes so quickly, so you have to make every day count,” said the striker.

“But you can’t train as hard as you’d like when you have so many games to play, so you have to make the little gains elsewhere. So, over the last year or so, I’ve made them on the nutrition side. I was recommended a chef and, when I spoke to him, it blew me away a bit. When he explained what the body does and how he could help me recover … it opened my eyes. I’d always eaten well, never badly, but he explained what you could do. It’s not always about just eating the right food, but eating it at the right times.

“You can eat healthily all week and then stock up on carbs before a game, but your body might not be used to that and could actually go into a kind of shock. So it’s about making plans around training, maybe stocking up on carbs sometimes, and going lower at other times. I started doing that on 1 January, a new year’s resolution. We had a baby on the way, we knew she would take up a lot of our time, but I was cooking, my missus was cooking, and the food was getting boring …”

That prompted a yelp from Kane’s national manager, Gareth Southgate, at his side. “Sorry, not my girlfriend’s cooking, just mine,” offered the Tottenham Hotspur player in haste. “No, the chef is with us Monday to Saturday, and leaves the meals in the fridge for Sunday, so I can follow the programme.

“I want to maximise my potential and it seems to be working. When you’re playing Saturday, Wednesday, Saturday there’s not a lot of time to train, so it’s about making those little gains in other ways: ice baths, stretching, nutrition … little things that keep as you as fresh as you can be. He helped me in the recovery from the injury earlier this year, with certain foods I was eating.” Kane endured two spells out with ankle ligament injuries last season but on the second occasion, in March when he was following the nutritionist’s food plan, the initial diagnosis of an eight-week lay-off proved overly pessimistic. The striker was back in four.

“He’s absolutely the kind of role model you want,” said Southgate of his striker. “Clearly our sport has changed massively over the last few years in terms of preparation. But you’re talking about a player trying to maximise his ability and finding every edge he can. The marginal gains make a massive difference at this high level. Far more of a difference than at a lower standard of football. You want a mindset in a player where he wants to become one of the best in the world because, for me, that’s a mindset that will inspire others. The more people like that in my squad … well, it starts to become a self-fulfilling prophecy with everyone always striving for more. They’re not at the level they want to be at yet, so everyone’s hungry for more.”​

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/oct/04/harry-kane-england-marginal-gains

Back