• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Goodbye Charlie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree. A new manager will fit the requirements of the Chairman, same as the last manager. If the Chairman wants a younger, pacier side (for example) then it wouldnt make a jot of difference who the manager is.

As well as that, what is knee jerk about leaving when not getting games, getting loaned out and then having a bid accepted for you?

Corlukas 26 hardly over the hill. Still young in my book. The knee jerk part is him not waiting until the arrival of the new manager who, for all we know, may rate him higher than Walker. Unless, as you say, Levy has told him he won't be playing which I can't see personally.

Any manager that would play Corluka over Walker needs instant dismissal

:|

So any manager who likes to have a tactical choice to better suit a game needs an instant dismissal?

Corluka is better defensively.

Walker is better offensively.

Having both would have been a nice option.

:|

So any manager who likes to have a tactical choice to better suit a game needs an instant dismissal?

Corluka is better defensively.

Walker is better offensively.

Having both would have been a nice option.

Christ almighty.

How about getting rid of fudging dogbrick defenders; can we have that 'option' too?

No, you're right, he's wonderful.

So wonderful they fudged him out on loan.

Bye 'Charlie', go fudge about elsewhere.

Just because a manager favours one player over another, it doesn't they're dogbrick. I've seen Walker make more defensive mistakes than Corluka - Harry obviously just favours more athletic fullbacks.

Just because a manager favours one player over another, it doesn't they're dogbrick. I've seen Walker make more defensive mistakes than Corluka - Harry obviously just favours more athletic fullbacks.

Maybe he got bored of seeing some 'Charlie' walk over to the defender than not even bother to attempt to block the cross from coming in? Likewise, maybe he found watching Corluka constantly flatfooted on set-pieces into the box really fudging tiresome? That's even before he had to do anything resembling 'athletic'.

brick player, fudged off as he offered sod all. Younger player came in and he could barely get his arse on the bench, let alone in the 1st team. Adios bricky Charlie, go pretend to be a defender elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back