• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

glory-glory Prediction League

Would it be possible to add a fake user called, say, "The Twunt", and have Lawrinson's predictions to see how he shapes up against GG?

Be my guest - if you're willing to go through the effort every week!

Please don't post as that user though - we don't allow multiple personalities here.

Congrats to simonth - week 1 champion with 15 points. That's 5 correct winners, 2 correct winning margins and 2 completely correct predictions out of 10 matches.

Just results. I'm happy because I didn't really have a clue on 3-4 of the matches. I think the less I know about a league then the better I do.

I had it at 2-2. I'm usually good at predicting the end result but not quite the score. I've got the past few Spurs scores right however, 2-1 against Fulham and 2-1 against Sunderland, which seems to have seen me pull away abit, crazy results in the Prem in recent weeks has seen me pull away only by the result as opposed to the score.

Unpredictability in the Spanish league has me down a few places but surprisingly joint top in the Bundesliga.

I had it at 2-2. I'm usually good at predicting the end result but not quite the score. I've got the past few Spurs scores right however, 2-1 against Fulham and 2-1 against Sunderland, which seems to have seen me pull away abit, crazy results in the Prem in recent weeks has seen me pull away only by the result as opposed to the score.

Unpredictability in the Spanish league has me down a few places but surprisingly joint top in the Bundesliga.

Yes one goal can make all the difference. I went for 2-0 v Fulham 2-1 v Sunderland. Just didnt think Fulham would trouble us in the goals department.
Didnt do the Spanish one, I dont watch it so have no idea whatsoever who is who, bar the Top 4 or 5.

Its all good fun and adds even more interest to the live scores on a Saturday or Sunday, if I'm not at the game

I'm slipping down the table like a lead balloon ....... Was at the top for one week and now even top four seems to be drifting away ...

I'm getting sacked in the morning , sacked in the morning ....:)

1 Mumorn, paxtonwolf 171
3 jts1882 167
4 spitshine, Raoul Duke, Yossarian 161
7 ArnieArdiles 159
8 Pirate55 156
9 Robbo 152
10 richie_spur, jurgen lineker 149

A lot of points picked up this round and it's suddenly wide open.

Back