• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

Until I bothered watching that video, I'd kind of lost the emotional connection. Just looked at the numbers, the signings we've made, the thrill of what's to come, and thought - "Yeah, no matter that Bale's going"...

Yet, sentimental fool that I am, watching that and remembering watching so many of those games - not least at the San Siro - just makes me sad that I won't see him in a Spurs shirt again.

Ah well, time to put emotion aside and get back to the clinical, cold, hard facts... loads of dosh, great signings, a squad that I have no doubt is much the stronger now - without Bale - than it would otherwise have been.

not sure how long you've supported spurs, been here since Crooks and Archibald were out main strikers and you can imagine the list of players we've gone through since; Bale is going to be missed, but there will be more like him. this window especially has been the most exciting and holds even more promise then ever before.

not sure how long you've supported spurs, been here since Crooks and Archibald were out main strikers and you can imagine the list of players we've gone through since; Bale is going to be missed, but there will be more like him. this window especially has been the most exciting and holds even more promise then ever before.

I still miss Crooks and Archibald! :D

SSN saying it will be confirmed today and will be a world record.

Doesnt he go on to say, or it could be tomorrow?

Or is it a different report from the one I saw at 9am

edit: just turned over and seen the ticker tape. Still...do they really know, havent they announced that at least 5 times already this window?
I have broken watch in the draw, that's right twice a day

[video=youtube;eu6UVbwnBCE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu6UVbwnBCE[/video]

:( Scored every kind of goal from every area of the pitch. What a player.

There are very few players in the world you get excited about when they touch the ball, where you expect something to happen. He was one of those players.

I'm obviously grateful about all the new players but it does make me sad that I am not going to see Bale in a Spurs top again.

I think this move comes a year too early for him (though no-one predicted that Bale would become the player he is today, he seems to enjoy proving people wrong) and its sad that its turned a bit sour towards the end but I hope he enjoys his time there and looks back on his time at Spurs fondly.

And we make Real sweat for as long as possible.

I predict that bale will struggle at Madrid this season so Madrid will go for avb next season to reunite them

I predict that bale will struggle at Madrid this season so Madrid will go for avb next season to reunite them
If AVB moulds his recruits into a successful team (ie trophy winning or at least top three PL finish) then for sure he will be head-hunted and is likely to go. Whether that is to RM though may depend on Ancelotti's performance. If Carlo wins the CL and La Liga they might just hold on to him for another year.

If AVB moulds his recruits into a successful team (ie trophy winning or at least top three PL finish) then for sure he will be head-hunted and is likely to go. Whether that is to RM though may depend on Ancelotti's performance. If Carlo wins the CL and La Liga they might just hold on to him for another year.

really ?? maybe he might want to finish what he has started, if not this year then next when all the players have gelled we will go big for the title

That goal at upton park will remain a vivid memory for life -

Never have I gone so mental at a football match before - jumped on the seats and ended up two rows in front of me.

Cheers Gareth!

Back