• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fourth - who are we going to beat to it?

Everton look too strong to fall apart now. They have clawed wins out of losing positions over the last couple of months and now have picked up the winning form with only 6 games to play.

Changed my mind. I can see us doing it. We'll win our remaining games.

It's gonna happen just as everyone least expects it. Just put 20 quid on us to get top four. Pays 850 quid :)

Everton:
Sunderland (A) Win
Crystal Palace (H) Win
Man Utd (H) Draw
Southampton (A) Draw
Emirates Marketing Project (H) Draw
Hull (A) Draw

Arsenal:
West Ham (H) Win
Hull (A) Draw
Saudi Sportswashing Machine (H) Draw
West Brom (H) Win
Norwich (A) Draw

Tottenham:
West Brom (A) Win
Fulham (H) Win
Stoke (A) Win
West Ham (A) Win
Aston Villa (H) Win

Highly unlikely but there's still a glimmer of hope [-o<

Everton:
Sunderland (A) Win
Crystal Palace (H) Win
Man Utd (H) Draw
Southampton (A) Draw
Emirates Marketing Project (H) Draw
Hull (A) Draw

Arsenal:
West Ham (H) Win
Hull (A) Draw
Saudi Sportswashing Machine (H) Draw
West Brom (H) Win
Norwich (A) Draw

Tottenham:
West Brom (A) Win
Fulham (H) Win
Stoke (A) Win
West Ham (A) Win
Aston Villa (H) Win

Highly unlikely but there's still a glimmer of hope [-o<

lol its very optimistic....

we will finish below the goons because we should have had enough about us to eek out a win vs them at whl....at worst a draw.....they have been shocking in March. conceding 6 points to the goons will be our undoing...just cant see them dropping many points now.

and Everton have the bit between their teeth...dont think we will catch them...

our three away games are very tough and im not confident of three wins at all...reckon we will get 4 points not 9 out of them.

either way f**k it while there is a chance...no reason we cant give it a go and hope for the best.

I think you've been generous with Evertons results and also a *chance* that Arsenal might slip up against West Ham as it's their 3rd game in a week, and only 72 hours after their SF (plus West Hame will prob aim to kick them off the park).

I genuinely think that 74 points will be enough...however, I don't think we'll win all our games so will miss out :)

Everton:
Sunderland (A) Win
Crystal Palace (H) Draw
Man Utd (H) Win
Southampton (A) Win
Emirates Marketing Project (H) Loss
Hull (A) Win

Arsenal:
West Ham (H) Loss
Hull (A) Win
Saudi Sportswashing Machine (H) Win
West Brom (H) Win
Norwich (A) Win

Tottenham:
West Brom (A) Win
Fulham (H) Win
Stoke (A) Win
West Ham (A) Win
Aston Villa (H) Win

Sorry to dissapoint but I think Everton will steamroll UTD and beat Southampton now that they have lost Rodriguez. Arsenal I reckon will lose to West Ham but I can't see any of the teams in those last four fixtures causing the a problem

The **** won't lose at home Wet Sham FFS.

I can't believe you guys keep doing it to yourselves. We aren't getting 4th. Too much would need to happen and based on this year there is no evidence we can go on a six game winning run whatsoever. Win all our home games maybe, but we will come unstuck at Stoke and West Ham cos our players pick and choose their games and will hate getting kicked around at those dogyards.

We're pretty consistent I suppose, and so are Arsnal according to that

Yup, aside from the season Harry got us into the CL we've had almost identical points hauls after 33 games over the past 5 years. Just a shame for us that Liverpool and Everton have surged past Spurs this season... hopefully our new signings will have fully acclimatised and are able to give our points output a similar boost next season [-o<

The **** won't lose at home Wet Sham FFS.

I can't believe you guys keep doing it to yourselves. We aren't getting 4th. Too much would need to happen and based on this year there is no evidence we can go on a six game winning run whatsoever. Win all our home games maybe, but we will come unstuck at Stoke and West Ham cos our players pick and choose their games and will hate getting kicked around at those dogyards.

Mate the way they are going right now it wouldn't suprise me if BFS turned up and did a smash and grab job on them. They are all over the place.
BTW I still have them taking 12 points from the last 5 games to finish above us

Everton:
Sunderland (A) Draw....Sunderland fight like hell at home after Spurs humiliation
Crystal Palace (H) Draw....Pulisinho
Man Utd (H) Lose...United improving, due a really good performance
Southampton (A) Win...They take a weakened SCBC
Emirates Marketing Project (H) Lose....City show up in key game for them in title chase
Hull (A) Draw...They catch an ok Hull team on a good day

Arsenal:
West Ham (H) Draw...Siege mentality setting in at Spammers that spurs them on, Carroll playing well
Hull (A) Lose...Red card for Flamini early
Saudi Sportswashing Machine (H) Draw...Toon players in last ditch attempt to secure good moves (eg Leicester City, Stoke, Aberdeen, Sporting Kansas City) in summer
West Brom (H) Win...They pull out a home win
Norwich (A) Lose...New manager honeymoon, fighting to the death/for pride/for Delia

Tottenham:
West Brom (A) Win...Soldado returns and finally, finally hits the hat trick
Fulham (H) Win...They are poor. Home banker
Stoke (A) Draw...Always tough there, take the point
West Ham (A) Draw....Spammers cause us headaches, but we take a point
Aston Villa (H) Win...Home win on a lovely sunny day.

Done

:lol: I think that there will be a few strange results but can't see beyond Arsenal finishing 4th sadly.

hahahaha

lets see how these predictions look once we've lost to west brom.

the best thing about Everton vs Man Utd is Everton can do us a favour in the race for 6th.

its Man Utd's fixtures we should bbe looking at and seeing where they might drop points.

I assume all these posts about us potentially getting 4th and just tongue in cheek? We're 4 points behind everton and 5 behind ****, with Everton having a game in hand!! I'm hoping that Everton get 4th as I think we're out of it. Would also rather us finish 6th and avoid the EL rather than finish 5th

Obviously I'm in favour of Everton getting 4th ahead of l'**** but does that actually do us any favours?

Everton finishing 4th could give them the boost to improve, best players will stay, better players are attracted to join them. **** will be forced to buy to get back up there and challenge due to the outcry over missing CL for the first time in years, instead of Wenger being able to say he finished top 4 and everything is fine etc.

Does Everton getting in the CL not possibly add a new strengthened team in the mix for the next few years, whereas if they finished 5th maybe a Coleman or Barclay could leave. Lukaku almost certainly doesn't sign permanently and they could easily have a worse season next year with the extra Europa games and a small squad?

*Actually sod it, would still love to see **** finish 5th.

it might make everton overreach which could be better for us long term, say what you like about arsenal but they cope with the league and europe very well, the toffees might need some adjustment

I assume all these posts about us potentially getting 4th and just tongue in cheek? We're 4 points behind everton and 5 behind ****, with Everton having a game in hand!! I'm hoping that Everton get 4th as I think we're out of it. Would also rather us finish 6th and avoid the EL rather than finish 5th

6th place will get EL qualification but starting in an earlier round. If Arsenal win the FA Cup but don't finish in the top 4, 7th will get EL too.

Should be le scum, toffees have got the tougher run in.

We should win all our games except ... wet spam. Tim has to out fight sam and his dice. We've been turned over twice this season by that sad lot. Make them blow bubbles out of their behind with that stoopid machine of theirs ...

Back