• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Forum Nazi's

There's a very high chance that it was nothing more than really bad 'science'.

Was he trying to use Glory Glory as a place to learn how to make illicit substances?

Can I use Glory Glory as a place to learn how to make illicit substances? Please?

As someone deleted my thread I am no longer going to post on this forum.

Adios.

I hope you do not leave i enjoy your posts and find them interesting as i am more and more becoming interested in healthy living. Whatever happens i hope your baby stays healthy and grows into a strong child.

I deleted the thread because it was junk science spam.

The guy may be a nutcase but there was no need to delete his thread (and that's coming from me who made it clear to him I think he talks a load of ****). His belief differs from the mainstream and he spends a lot of time researching alternative medicines and from I have seen he has not promoted any website. Yes we may not agree with what he has to say but he still has a right to express his beliefs and opinions since this is what a discussion board is for.

The guy may be a nutcase but there was no need to delete his thread (and that's coming from me who made it clear to him I think he talks a load of ****). His belief differs from the mainstream and he spends a lot of time researching alternative medicines and from I have seen he has not promoted any website. Yes we may not agree with what he has to say but he still has a right to express his beliefs and opinions since this is what a discussion board is for.

I agree with you on the whole but there are other issues to consider when he's posting junk health 'science'.

If he posts some junk about the dangers of immunisation and another poster's child dies of measles who is responsible?

The parent, certainly - they shouldn't be so stupid. Gifter would be too. But to some extent I'd be responsible as publisher here - as would any mod who allowed that **** into the public domain.

I don't think that's why Milo has acted here, it sounds more like Gifter was posting the same nonsense he's posted in any number of other threads. In which case, there's no need for another thread on it, he can just bump some of his old trash.

I agree with you on the whole but there are other issues to consider when he's posting junk health 'science'.

If he posts some junk about the dangers of immunisation and another poster's child dies of measles who is responsible?

The parent, certainly - they shouldn't be so stupid. Gifter would be too. But to some extent I'd be responsible as publisher here - as would any mod who allowed that **** into the public domain.

I don't think that's why Milo has acted here, it sounds more like Gifter was posting the same nonsense he's posted in any number of other threads. In which case, there's no need for another thread on it, he can just bump some of his old trash.

Absolutely. I've no issue with Gifter posting pseudo-science on here but I don't think he needs to start a new post every time.

If we had a religious poster on here who kept starting threads on their deity of choice, I would take the same approach.

Absolutely. I've no issue with Gifter posting pseudo-science on here but I don't think he needs to start a new post every time.

If we had a religious poster on here who kept starting threads on their deity of choice, I would take the same approach.

I see your point and i for example after seeing what liberal MP simon Hughes said today about how foreigners should not be allowed to buy homes in London was going to do a thread about how racist the liberals have now become. But the have been many thread along this sort of line recently so i did not think the was any need for another, as funny as i found a liberal coming out and saying what he said.

Having moderated myself i feel that i am not entitled to some of your significant wage that you get from the advertising of this site. You can PM details Milo of how you wish to pay me for doing some of your job for you.

Back