• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2017/18

This happened last year as well, although the Club allocated the tickets that time. I got a ticket allocated to me in Block 521, Row 22. My mate who had a lot fewer LPs got one later in Block 121 or 122.

Seems Saudi Sportswashing Machine game no longer live on Sky (cue unhappy geordie!) - https://www.themag.co.uk/2018/04/to...ky-sports-Saudi Sportswashing Machine-united/

Just had the renewal through for my 2 girls junior membership it was £10 last year its £26.50 this year as there is only one tier

Another fudging rip off for the fans

Just had the renewal through for my 2 girls junior membership it was £10 last year its £26.50 this year as there is only one tier

Another fudging rip off for the fans

Burkinshaw was right. There used to be a football club over there.

Now it is just a money-making business, who happen to employ some people who can kick a ball and a bloke called Sissoko

Burkinshaw was right. There used to be a football club over there.

Now it is just a money-making business, who happen to employ some people who can kick a ball and a bloke called Sissoko

Well a lot of fans keep saying that we HAVE/NEED to keep buying players, it has to come from somewhere. As i keep saying you touch yourself and takes your choice.

If the ticket are too expensive then don’t buy them. Football tickets are a recreation not a necessity,

I have always wondered if those who are always moaning about ticket prices do they say when they have a W/E on the booze, put on the nose bag at some flash eating place, buy the latest kids abacus game, get the new boys toy etc,etc.

If the ticket are too expensive then don’t buy them. Football tickets are a recreation not a necessity,

I don't think that's really the point.
People complain about price increases on many things. Put a penny on a pint of beer in my local and the place is in uproar. People still drink there though.
So if the price of something increases by 165%, a moan about it is fully justified. Especially if there is not going to be a lot to show for it. A goody bag, a place on the ST waiting list (?), a birthday card and not much else.
@markysimmo may well make the choice to continue his daughters' memberships, but it doesn't mean he isn't entitled to complain about the huge increase or feel ripped off whilst doing so.

I have always wondered if those who are always moaning about ticket prices do they say when they have a W/E on the booze, put on the nose bag at some flash eating place, buy the latest kids abacus game, get the new boys toy etc,etc.

They would moan whatever. They enjoy it!

I don't think that's really the point.
People complain about price increases on many things. Put a penny on a pint of beer in my local and the place is in uproar. People still drink there though.
So if the price of something increases by 165%, a moan about it is fully justified. Especially if there is not going to be a lot to show for it. A goody bag, a place on the ST waiting list (?), a birthday card and not much else.
@markysimmo may well make the choice to continue his daughters' memberships, but it doesn't mean he isn't entitled to complain about the huge increase or feel ripped off whilst doing so.

Your missing the point it a “football ticket” not petrol or a train ticket for work!
You have a choice! Don’t buy the bloody thing!

But I will be going to at least a couple of game in the next two seasons. If I wanted a ST and could afford I’d buy it.

Your missing the point it a “football ticket” not petrol or a train ticket for work!
You have a choice! Don’t buy the bloody thing!

But I will be going to at least a couple of game in the next two seasons. If I wanted a ST and could afford I’d buy it.

Who is talking about ticket prices?

Back