• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fernando Llorente

Again, you're being too static in your approach to this potential signing IMO. Remember, BTW, where most of Sunday's game was played; in the opposition half! We are talking about an option off the bench, and if a side sits deep and suddenly has to deal with Kane and Llorente on same pitch, with either Eriksen or Alli off them, and it will cause defenses problems.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
Sold!

I think the Janssen loan works well, we get to see if he can do what some of us think and that score if played week in week out

The Bony medical isn't till this evening too apparently

That's ok, they have to do the fleshy and muscley medicals first.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Last edited:
Hahaha I see this coming, live by the sword die by it like when I said Redknapp was being sacked and got panned. But its a done deal anyway and we move on to.....Barkley

Back