• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ENIC

I still don't understand, are you talking about palestine? That we call ourselves yids? That israelis might support us for having jewish links? What?

Wowzers, calm down lad

We are going to a new place such as Israel for a pre season so I am intrigued to see what the reaction and how we are received in general and yeh it will be interesting to see if the Jewish Israelis take a special shine to us because of our well publicised Jewish links yeh

Wowzers, calm down lad

We are going to a new place such as Israel for a pre season so I am intrigued to see what the reaction and how we are received in general and yeh it will be interesting to see if the Jewish Israelis take a special shine to us because of our well publicised Jewish links yeh

Was just asking what you meant by reaction. There has been criticism of spurs for going there from pro palestine groups already.

Na I am just curious to the reaction when we are there. Not that political TBH.

Really don't know. Never been to israel, don't really know how popular football is out there or if there are many spurs fans. Guessing like most places they'll probably be more utd and liverpool fans. We'll see.

Really don't know. Never been to israel, don't really know how popular football is out there or if there are many spurs fans. Guessing like most places they'll probably be more utd and liverpool fans. We'll see.
From my experience football is very popular and Israel hosts a decent number of Spurs fans.

2 free transfers and £25m signing is head way? I’m impressed with the early transfers … but not enough to keep conte and the team going forward.

surely this draw down is for getting some prime players in no?
No it’s just to have cash in the business
The deals are happening bug I doubt we’re putting £150m down on a number of deals
This is probably also playing off money owed

players that need to be financed have no initial down payment?
Of course
But we could finance that with money from the current season
Assume it’s 40% down and if people thought we were gonna spend £150m that’s 7 £50m players for example

It's over lads. Pricey world class manager is one thing. Business done early in the window I can even turn a blind eye to.

A mate of mine bought his lad a "Romero 4" jersey the day before Romero switched numbers. So he rang up the club and they said "we can refund you the 15 quid for the personalisation of the shirt but that's it." Even that was bad enough but I kinda accepted it. Well my mate pushed it and today got a FULL REFUND for the shirt.

Levy has lost his mind. We're gonna do a Leeds.

It's over lads. Pricey world class manager is one thing. Business done early in the window I can even turn a blind eye to.

A mate of mine bought his lad a "Romero 4" jersey the day before Romero switched numbers. So he rang up the club and they said "we can refund you the 15 quid for the personalisation of the shirt but that's it." Even that was bad enough but I kinda accepted it. Well my mate pushed it and today got a FULL REFUND for the shirt.

I’ve heard a rumour we have brought a fish tank to go near the big bar in the south stand … and they are filling it with fudging expensive fish Peter Risdale style

I didn't get where I am today by offering full refunds.

upload_2022-7-22_19-15-3.png

Back