• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dusan Vlahovic

El Guepardo

Rafael Van Der Vaart
Rumours are that we are in for trying to sign Dusan Vlahovic. Would be a promising signing; a lot of money, rumoured to be circa £50m, but he’s an exciting prospect who could be one of the next big things.

I expect us to be linked with, and likely sign, more players from Serie A now that we have Fabio Paratici in place as our DoF.

Rumours are that we are in for trying to sign Dusan Vlahovic. Would be a promising signing; a lot of money, rumoured to be circa £50m, but he’s an exciting prospect who could be one of the next big things.

I expect us to be linked with and only sign players from Serie A now that we have Fabio Paratici in place as our DoF.

Now corrected.

If we were to shell out that on him, it would tell me that Kane is definitely leaving as I cant see how we could afford him if not

Nicolas Gonzalez looks like signing for Fiorentina. It’s likely that he’s the replacement for Vlahovic wherever Vlahovic is headed

Isn’t he more of a winger ?

Yes, he is, with a good goal scoring return. He will be a good addition for Fiorentina. So not a like for like replacement but more that they have someone coming in who brings goals to the team. He scored 6 goals in 10 starts (5 substitute appearances), which is a good return. I suspect he’ll prove to be an excellent piece of business for La Viola.

He sounds very expensive. Don't see Levy splashing that cash on a reserve striker. Unless he will not be signed as a bench striker.

He sounds very expensive. Don't see Levy splashing that cash on a reserve striker. Unless he will not be signed as a bench striker.
He won't. He'll be like Son was - good player with lots of room for growth. And given time to settle and adapt.
If he gets up to speed it changes the impact if Kane goes next summer.

Back