• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Davinson Sanchez

When you're 22 you can forgive the fella. He'll probably be married another 4 times by the time he reaches an age where he knows about tailored suits.

wife mings but I'm expecting a great 2nd season from him, that WC experience will be invaluable for his progress.

Once I saw he was back at the training ground I felt a bit better about life. He's the future of our defence.

Crazy getting married at 21 when you're as rich as he is and Colombian. The options back in his home country alone, would make many a man weep.

We were in trouble the second they beat the press, how they got from being swamped in their LB position to being able to switch into space twice reflects very badly on our front four.

I also think Sessegnon was offside when mitrovic touched the first cross.

Bit of a headache/luxury problem for Pochettino now. Sanchez is a very good player with fantastic potential. But with a back four he's not first choice assuming Alderweireld stays. Won't always be the right choice leaving out Dembele, Winks, Moura, Son or Lamela to go with a back three/five.

Hopefully Sanchez sees what we see, that he is the future. And that sometimes he'll accept being on the bench short term.

Back