• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

How did he do at Saudi Sportswashing Machine? I don't remember watching them with him in the side but I think that he probably would have got a PL move this summer if he'd played well there.

To be honest, I didn't watch much of Saudi Sportswashing Machine towards the end of last season so no idea.

How did he do at Saudi Sportswashing Machine? I don't remember watching them with him in the side but I think that he probably would have got a PL move this summer if he'd played well there.

He was poor .. as has been for a while ..

- If he needs help mentally, he certainly should be afforded that possibility
- He needs to decide if he wants to play or not, a good season with a Championship club, little spotlight and plenty of playing time could give him one more shot at a mid level club. If he sits out his contract, no one is going to touch him ..

I don't think he acts like a prick, i think he is outspoken and said a couple of things that got people's backs up and since then they've taken a dislike to him.

What's your excuse?
FWIW I know someone who used to work at the training ground, and they said all they players were nice and approachable, except Rose, who acted like a prick.

I feel for him. yes he had a big mouth, but he often said what we was thinking. is he a bit of a Prick? who knows really. Lots of football players are a bit prickish. He has played for us for 13 years, been our best left back of the premier league era. Did he get a bit big for his boots? yes. Does he deserve the crap he is getting now? no! His form has dropped and he and Jose don't get on. I only wish the best for him.

Last edited:
I don't think he acts like a prick, i think he is outspoken and said a couple of things that got people's backs up and since then they've taken a dislike to him.

What's your excuse?
I'm just a prick.

But I'm not to my friends or those whose confidence and support will help me achieve my goals.

Rose is just a greedy little manlet.

That would be good for him. Sign a 3 month deal, put himself in the shop window with some decent performances and give himself the option of moving to a bigger club in January

I think that would be the best outcome for all involved too, although, I doubt that the move to a bigger club will happen.

I think that would be the best outcome for all involved too, although, I doubt that the move to a bigger club will happen.

I think you're probably right, but he'd want to keep his options open and its not impossible that either he has a great 3 months at Boro or a decent PL team gets a long-term injury to a left back between now and Jan. He needs to play though, otherwise he makes it very hard for him to get a decent move next summer

That would be good for him. Sign a 3 month deal, put himself in the shop window with some decent performances and give himself the option of moving to a bigger club in January

I do not disagree at all, however was he not in the shop window last season at Saudi Sportswashing Machine?

I think you're probably right, but he'd want to keep his options open and its not impossible that either he has a great 3 months at Boro or a decent PL team gets a long-term injury to a left back between now and Jan. He needs to play though, otherwise he makes it very hard for him to get a decent move next summer

I think that his best chance of being a PL footballer again is joining a team that gets promoted

Back