• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Daniel Levy - Chairman

Its clear as day the fans that want Enic/Levy out clearly want a sugar daddy in charge. I think that I am a better football fan than the rest of you who probably moaned about Chelsea and City.
I want Levy out but yet I don't want a sugar daddy owner. I'm content with using self generated funds, I'm just not content with his lack of urgency in the transfer window, his inability to follow the instincts and advice from better suited football people and his never ending demand that coaches must overachieve relative to their funding.

Nobody liked the ESL concept, it was despicable, but Levy had to have us in the mix because if it had gone through and we weren't, we'd have been royally and properly fudged.

I think there is going to be some ugly, ugly brick coming from Uefa, Fifa and the PL. They have a PR "winners" mandate. Now would be the time for the "guardians of our game" to stay firm, albeit I wouldn't hold your breath.

Meanwhile, another 10 or so migrant workers likely died in Qatar and probably a dozen young African youths ended up in Europe via trading "brokers" on the promise of a career in the game only to end up homeless and on the streets. Nice to know that FIFA and that utter clam Infantino are such "moral guardians" of the game eh?!!!

Nobody liked the ESL concept, it was despicable, but Levy had to have us in the mix because if it had gone through and we weren't, we'd have been royally and properly fudged.

I think there is going to be some ugly, ugly brick coming from Uefa, Fifa and the PL. They have a PR "winners" mandate. Now would be the time for the "guardians of our game" to stay firm, albeit I wouldn't hold your breath.

Meanwhile, another 10 or so migrant workers likely died in Qatar and probably a dozen young African youths ended up in Europe via trading "brokers" on the promise of a career in the game only to end up homeless and on the streets. Nice to know that FIFA and that utter clam Infantino are such "moral guardians" of the game eh?!!!
That's the intro to the next podcast episode all ready to go then. Couldn't agree more, top post.

Well given that we are a football club I’d say it’s not a bad move to employ erm....football experts who know the game better to make erm....football decisions. Every company I have worked for, the MD or CEO has always surrounded himself with as many technical people as possible to run the technical side of the business so the heads of the company can get on with the actual running of the company.

I agree, but finding an expert outside the membership of gg may be difficult.

Did you miss the BBC, BT Sport, Sky, Carragher and Neville, the print media shouting about how intolerable those deaths are and promising to keep flagging up this rank hypocrisy and blind avarice of FIFA?
I did.

Levy Out! Zillionaire Owner on Cheat Mode In!
The irony of using the ESL as a stick to beat Levy.
The only stick that should be used is whatever this ends up costing us in penalty fees. As I assume those fees will come directly out of the clubs budget as opposed to being covered by Enic themselves.

The only stick that should be used is whatever this ends up costing us in pelanty fees. As I assume those fees will come directly out of the clubs budget as opposed to being covered by Enic themselves.
If this league had happened, and Levy had said no thank you, you'd be giving him stick for refusing a place at the top table. If your so called ideal owner bought the club from Levy, do you think they would want to be in the ESL?

I want Levy out but yet I don't want a sugar daddy owner. I'm content with using self generated funds, I'm just not content with his lack of urgency in the transfer window, his inability to follow the instincts and advice from better suited football people and his never ending demand that coaches must overachieve relative to their funding.

I keep hoping there's a 'catch-up' point where Levy is finally content with the financial situation and finally feels his onions enough to start going for it.

Did you miss the BBC, BT Sport, Sky, Carragher and Neville, the print media shouting about how intolerable those deaths are and promising to keep flagging up this rank hypocrisy and blind avarice of FIFA?
I did.

Indeed.
I wrote a blog about it.
A lot of fans have to check themselves too.
My worry is that the OG bastards now have a greater platform to perform flimflam than ever before :-(

Back