• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

fudging lucky clams! Villarreal has been all over them for 80 minutes, and then Ronaldo gets a lucky goal from a poor pass from the GK. They'd be in the relegation zone in the PL, and bottom of the CL group without that massive clam.

Poch did a very good job here for sure, but i am happy that we now have a GREAT manager here in Conte i would not swap him for Poch back.

My love for The Great Man is well known in these parts, but I agree.

We have the best manager we could possibly have right now for what we need. I would love to see Poch back one day, if the situation is right, but yes, we have the perfect fit for us right now.

My love for The Great Man is well known in these parts, but I agree.

We have the best manager we could possibly have right now for what we need. I would love to see Poch back one day, if the situation is right, but yes, we have the perfect fit for us right now.
Once we're fed up winning stuff? :p

Paul Scholes sitting in the BT studio, saying United need a long term manager.
I'm sorry, but that's just plain nostalgia. It's not how it works anymore. There is no time to build a team over 3,4,5 years. Those days are long gone! Forget Ferguson, Wenger and the likes. There is no room for that at the top clubs.
The name of the game now is "super managers", like Tuchel and Conte, that can come in and in 14 days turn it completly around. Bang, bang, bang, and they get it done. That's how it works now. Scholes is living in the past.

I'm sorry, but that's just plain nostalgia. It's not how it works anymore. There is no time to build a team over 3,4,5 years. Those days are long gone! Forget Ferguson, Wenger and the likes. There is no room for that at the top clubs.
The name of the game now is "super managers", like Tuchel and Conte, that can come in and in 14 days turn it completly around. Bang, bang, bang, and they get it done. That's how it works now. Scholes is living in the past.

Klopp at Liverpool?

You are spot on, that's why it hard to bring youngters into a team, new managers looking to finish in top 4/6 cant afford to take that gamble.

Back